SERVER MAINTENANCE

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ΔΩỮƗŁ€Ş, Mar 6, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    I ask that I forward this log to the devloopers team the server is very slow
    I found a topic on the forum and followed the step by step to improve my internet connection, but apparently it's the server itself, and it's not just 1 player stuck, I believe there are more.
    the symptoms:
    - in game ship crashes and cannot move and update
    - it is necessary to use the "F5" shortcut and even then it takes a while to load the graphic designers, the server is showing code error: 3
    - can you find out before the battlefield starts?

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy ΔΩỮƗŁ€Ş,

All servers are operational. If there are connection issues, the issue is on your end.

There are many factors that can impact the response time of your game. Increasing your connection speed, closing unnecessary programs, clearing your Laucher Cache and increasing your FPS are the first steps to solve any issue.

Steps to increasing the FPS can be found by clicking on the Announcement. Then, go down to where it says "Thread on How to increase FPS".

Happy Sailing!

3. Hello,
    Try to read the publication completely, I'll repeat, I've already followed this step by step, from a previous publication that you already have here on the forum.
    as I said before, but I repeat, I already followed these step by step, to improve FPs, connection, I deactivated all the programs that work in the background, I tested the internet and did what was necessary, my region is not raining, nothing is happening, that could interfere, I tested it in other games, the problem is the server, they are all operational, in poor condition.
    The server is up and running, but it's in bad shape, could you guys take the trouble to log into an ADM account to find out what I'm talking about? you will see that the game has problem:
    - to render
    - freezes the player on the map causing NPCs to die
    - disconnecting all the time alone.

4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy ΔΩỮƗŁ€Ş,

The technical team has investigated your reported issue and found no similar issues. The problem appears to be on your end.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.