sell

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by barathrum20, Dec 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. is there any posibilities that pirate storm can have a option to sell unwanted ships,items,improvements,etc to merchant.but a good thing is pirate storm have a workshop i think that option is the only missing in this game,i hope this will happen soon.......

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
    ZonChevy, TheWhiteKnight and Emo_jess like this.
  2. Barbaros

Barbaros User

Good idea:D;):D

me 2 :cool:

3. xxmipxx

xxmipxx User

that will be no good... so people can get the gladiater easy. and sell it for 1 diamant.

so it better to make a aktion, where you can put your stuff on...

4. It is a crazy idea THis game will be dead if that happens Try somthing more creative

5. phil1985

phil1985 User

i think it a great idea selling the items that you don't want other wise they will sat in ypur inventory doing nothing nothing

6. NO it is wrong think about this : Big point is a company and it's need money and it will ruined the game also every players will get gladiators with 1 dimonds beacuse stronger players can help a person and get hima gladiator easiely the game fun will be ruined so don't say ideas like that NOOB

7. Maybe the idea is not about selling stuff to other players but just sell it for gold or maybe some diamonds or materials.
    I had an idea that u can defuse unwanted cannons and harpoon launchers to material and farm material that way. That way ppl can use their unused items atleast for smth good.

TheWhiteKnight likes this.
  9. Luke

Luke User

I support the idea to defuse/ melt down/ recycle , unused or used items, weapons, and any other item for resources, like ammo or material for workshop.

10. I don't know about being able to recycle other items.. but I love the idea of trading cannons/harpoon launchers for materials for the workshop.

11. Emo_jess

Emo_jess User

or instead of selling the improvements let us move them from ship to ship, for a price of course or maybe a event

12. i m
    i mean sell to merchant not to other but it defends upon you if you want to sell it for 1 diamond,they are crazy if they fight for a long time then they sell it for 1 diamond..

13. BloodOath

BloodOath User

Why can't we have an auction site for player-to-player sales? It happens on other browser game sites. Or at least, the ability to get rid of unwanted items (small cannons and harpoons) for gold. As it is they just clutter up the inventory, not being used and not wanted.

14. Cpt.Coco

Cpt.Coco User

24 hours auction-for item who wont to sell and this is no way to sell gladiator for 1 DIA-look on Travian how it works there

15. Make the unwanted goods can be recycled as raw materials such as silver, lead, hemp etc. So that we can do wonders in our own workshop.

16. J3$V!N

J3$V!N User

Yeah especially those ten pounders lol. Wish we could do something with the stock of them like selling em to merchant to get materials

17. affe3434

affe3434 User

What you use guild gold to?

18. Greatbeard

Greatbeard User

I like the idea of recycling at least some unused weapons or improvements through the workshop. I have +150 10-Pounder cannon, mostly from Dives, that are useless to me at this stage, and I have only been playing for six months. Of course I would expect the recycle value to be at a significant discount to the original value, but it wold reduce the perpetually accumulating clutter.

19. SeaWolf101

SeaWolf101 User

Pirates going 'green' with recycling, great idea! It would be nice to be able to put unwanted and unused items into our workshops. My ships are getting cramped with junk. Soon I'll need a professional junk remover company for the unwanted and unused stuff on board my ships!

20. nash72

nash72 User

i think the idea of recycling unwanted or un-needed stuff would be great i have alot of 9 pounds and stuff to get rid of. I also think we should be able to sell them to the merchant for half the price we payed for the stuff and the diamond bought stuff would only sell for gold ( same as gold bought stuff half price back) that way no one can get diamonds easily from selling...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.