Seeking info about rare mini-boss Star Viper on Z-5, need help!

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by 123oguzhan321, Jul 25, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. i had seen this mini-boss a couple of days ago when i first started the game after so many years, but the first time i saw it wasn't strong enough to kill it, since then i've been camping Z-5 but found nothing but ordinary NPCs and some laokis, is there a method or something that i should do to make this mini-boss spawn, can anyone at least explain to me the system behind it ?
    all answers are appreciated and welcomed, hope y'all have a great day Pirates!

2. Grijsbaard

Grijsbaard User

These vipers appear only during the storm day event, 1st day of every month.I thought they appear in zone 7 and up but if you saw one in zone 5 then I guess they're in every zone.
    You can kill them with regular harpoons and they give 70 diamonds each.

Happy hunting!

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Grijsbaard,

Thank you for assisting your fellow pirate.

Ahoy 123oguzhan321,

The Storm Vipers appear at the 1st Day of each month on Storm Day. Star Vipers appear on days there is a Pirate Fest. Both Star Vipers & Storm Vipers appear in zones 5-13. On these special event days, the Vipers will appear one hour from the time they were killed the preceding hour. However, you must be within the appropriate level to kill them. If you cannot shoot them, then your level is too high.

Happy Sailing!