Secret achievement + Battlefield

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by tora, Dec 4, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tora

tora User

Hello,

Could anyone help me by telling me what the Sobek treasure I secret achievement is? The bible index on the forum has most photos from the treasures broken and Sobek I is unfortunately one of them. Thank you in advance.

I would also like to mention the pleasant surprise of the Battlefield. I am on EU2 so I probably won't be able to play any Battlefields, but it's still surprising that it got added. As far as I've seen, the forum moderators asked for a Battlefield, but they did not receive a positive response. This goes to show that even though the game is not attended to as much as before, the developers are still somewhat listening to player wishes. I think it's worth taking that into consideration ;). Here's hoping that one day we might see a server merge :p

_WhiteBeard_ likes this.
  2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy tora,

I fixed some of the broken links from the achievements in the Pirate Storm Bible Index. You should be able to find out the secret achievement now.

As far as our response goes and the scheduling of events, sometimes the Forum Team receives an answer and sometimes we do not. If we receive a response or any news about the game, we always post in the Forum. There is always concern, with those that schedule events, that they will cause issues with other planned events.

The Pirate Storm Team now consists of very few people. The remaining Pirate Storm Team is committed to ensure that the game runs as smoothly as possible within our assigned roles.

Happy Sailing!

_WhiteBeard_ and tora like this.
  3. tora

tora User

Thank you for fixing the links and in general for all the work you have done for the game. Just yesterday I fixed a workshop bug by using one of your linked threads. Some people might not realize it, but the forum support is one of the major reasons why the game didn't completely die out. From asking the devs for events to helping out with information and bug fixing, you guys have really kept this game afloat :D.

WaterWillow and _WhiteBeard_ like this.
  4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy tora,

Thank you for your kind words. The Forum Team does our very best!

Best Regards!

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.