Same problem every years

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by KARNAGEVISOR, Apr 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi
    Like every years, we have some bugs with the dragon's event.
    Like many over players i have contacted the support, because it's a technical problem.
    They told me to contact the forum first..
    So they know the problem , but first i must tell it to the forum , then you'll tell them ..?
    A bit absurd administrative way of thinking isn't it ?
    And on the other hand, why don't you anticipate this regular bugs each years ?
    Why me must tell you it, every years on the forum, support , before you'll do something..?
    Amazing !
    Best regards

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy KARNAGEVISOR,

Game Issues are handled in the Forum. Technical Issues with player accounts are addressed with Support.

If you have an issue with your account, you contact Support.

If there is an issue with the Game/Event, you post in the Forum and the Forum Team will try to assist you or find out when/if there will be a solution to a problem.

Its really quite simple, individual issues (Support) community/server issues (Forum).

Reports against other players are also sent to Support. Personal accusations against players are not permitted in the Forum.

Suggestions for Improvements/Game you post in the Update & Idea Section to reach the Development Team.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.