queue

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by =YOP=ds=FFR=, Aug 24, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    I don't understand why but when i want to play in the arena or to participate to the event, there is a message like i'm in the queue. I have playing 1 hour but i participated only 2 times, and 0 times to the event because of this message. Can you explain to me why i'm in the queue?
    Best regards.

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy =YOP=ds=FFR=,

There are many factors in selection of the teams for the battleground (Guild, Rank, Gear Score, etc). Information regarding the many factors that contribute to a battleground occurring is discussed throughout the Forum in previous threads. Due to a low gear score, smaller players may find it difficult to enter a match. If there are not enough players ready to make the battleground run, then it will not run. Generally, the teams readied must be of a similar level and gear score. The system tries to make the teams evenly matched. If the players readied are not of the similar level or gear score, the battleground will not run.

Please use the search feature to find out more on this topic.

You should be able to enter any arena match if there are players online and readied for arena.

Happy Sailing!

3. ok ok i see... Thanks to the reply

4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy =YOP=ds=FFR=,

You are welcome!

Best Regards!

~Thread Closed~
    ~~Asked & Answered~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.