QUESTION ON NPC GIVING GOLD

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DevineHades, Apr 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. is there any reason why i can no longer farm gold, just realised im no longer getting gold from npcs, is there just a limit to how much i can farm a day? is so what is the maximum i can possibly farm in 1 go?

thanks!

2. BarBariaN

BarBariaN User

Depends on the zone and level. Im lvl 27 and i cant farm on zones 1-6 because my level is too high.

3. arch-567

arch-567 User

Hi DevineHades!
    As BarBariaN said well, depending of your level you can get gold and PvP on the following maps:

MAPS
    XP, boxes & gold until
    PvP (depending on your own level)
    1 to 4
    Level 15​
    Can't attack, no pvp ​
    5 & 6
    Level 25​
    2 levels above or below ​
    7 & 8
    Level 30​
    4 levels above or below ​
    9 to 12
    Level 35​
    8 levels above or below ​
    13 and above
    All levels​
    All levels​

Best!

WaterWillow likes this.
  4. im lvl 25 farming z11 and z12, no map at all was giving me gold last night i even went into the higher zones just to be sure

5. arch-567

arch-567 User

Hi again DevineHades,

Perhaps you're farming with the letter of mark 25, if so you won't receive any amount of gold until the 30 minutes end (playing time).

[​IMG]

If not, you should contact to the game support to review what happens.

Regards!

WaterWillow likes this.
  6. i dont have any of them lol

7. any mod have any information concerning this?

8. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy DevineHades

You may have reach your daily gold and diamond count. Are you still having this problem?

Happy Sailing!

9. didnt even know that was a thing, what is the max?

10. okay so this is happening again npcs stopped giving me gold again and its getting kinda hard to even want to farm in this game now, i havent gone near the gold i farmed when it happened the first time, this time i cant even make back the gold i had to use in auction so cmon what gives

11. hammertime

hammertime User

your gold cap depends on weather you ran the marque all the time or not. sometimes maybe u did sometimes maybe u didnt. the cap can change.

12. Jolly-Bonesjack

Ahoy DevineHades,

Forum moderators do not have access to player accounts. Therefore, you must send a support ticket. You must first log in to your account and then click Support at the bottom of the page. Please include your USER ID, Email, Server ID. However, if you are logged in correctly the necessary identifying information should already be in the support ticket form.

Happy Sailing!

13. no point i go there they send me back here just wasting time tbh

14. Jolly-Bonesjack

Ahoy DevineHades,

Forum moderators do not have access to player accounts. Therefore, if you choose not to send ticket to support there is nothing i can do for you here.

Happy Sailing!

15. all i got was the automated answer saying come back here ***** utter waste of time xD

16. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy DevineHades,

It appears to me that many players and Jolly-Bonesjack have tried to explain to you the reason you may/may not be receiving gold from NPCs. All of the answers you were given are correct based on the information you provided.

Perhaps, when you send your ticket to support, you could be more specific with your question.

You may need to explain to support that you have ruled out the following:
    1. not reached max gold,
    2. are not using a Letter of Marque 25,
    3. and are not in a zone where you do not receive boxes.

Basically, Forum Moderators answer General Game Questions (Ex. "Why am I not receiving gold from NPCs?"). Support answers technical questions, (Ex. I have only earned 2000 in gold today, but am not receiving gold in zone 32 while running a Letter of Marque 75? Could you please see if there is a technical issue with my account?").

If your question is posed as a basic game question, you will be referred to the Forum. Support will assist you if your question is posed as a technical issue (purchase of improvements/items; placed improvement on the wrong ship) with your account.

Best Regards!

~Thread Closed~
    ~~Referred to Support~~

arch-567 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.