PVP season!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MONSUNO69, Apr 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MONSUNO69

MONSUNO69 User

How and when can I get the "Barracuda" Battle Frigate ????

Mavis_Vermilion likes this.
  2. SP4R0S

SP4R0S User

u actually can't u have to wait till the new pvp season. U should get an event ship instead of barracuda because it's easier to get and because barracuda is a bad ship.

3. ~BLANK~

~BLANK~ User

That ship is no longer avaliable to get.

4. Bigpoint is unable to Bring us a PvP system for some reason they tought we were needing a new pvp system but the old one was good that's disapointing

5. I'm pretty sure Bigpoint wanted to take advantage of this new PvP system to gain more money profit so that players were encouraged to spend their money on all the items needed for this competition, but it backfired on Bigpoint and it was a failure, because the players were able to find a trick to win the rewards of this new PvP system.

I myself regret the old PvP system which was more user-friendly and fair for everyone.

Piranha, Barracuda and Orca ships are no longer available on PvP skulls rewards.

During the day of the death's head flag, provided that the skulls are no longer lost when we sink, if the programmers have not completely deleted these, why not offer to put these ships back for purchase as well as other award items?

Ok there are new ships, but these boats and their equipment with skulls gains were an integral part of the game Pirate Storm.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
    perez_099 likes this.
  6. MONSUNO69

MONSUNO69 User

So, we can't get those ships anymore and will not return back, not even with PVP seasons?

Yes , for sure it was better than now

7. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.