problem with restart

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tretre, Dec 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ()FireFr()

()FireFr() User

you can't restart manually the serv?

2. Newbiee

Newbiee User

Give me access to your servers ssh or rdp and I will do the rest.
    Also, are you hiring? I am interested as an infrastructure support :>

TheWhiteKnight likes this.
  3. MoingCz

MoingCz User

what is diffrent on test server?

4. ~BLANK~

~BLANK~ User

Back in the day problems was fixed right away now days takes forever its cause the lack of suport. Other Bigpoint games gets more attention.

5. on server test, the "old account" start with many many many diamonds, for test new items and new events, now, there are battlegrounds every 5minutes, with minimum 2people, but, this serv is not interesting... we have to wait...

6. PoPeYe

PoPeYe User

every 2 minutes*

7. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

There has still been no response concerning a repair time. It is the weekend and those that can fix the issue may be off work until Monday. Again, this may resolve itself at 05:00 with the server automated reset. Until that time when the servers are back up and running, enjoy your weekend.

This thread will be closed until we receive some information to share with the Pirate Storm Community.

Best Regards!

.Andrey1234. likes this.
  8. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

All servers are still down. The issue did not repair itself with the automated reset.

Again, it is the weekend and those that can fix the issue may be off work until Monday.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

This thread will be closed until we receive some information to share with the Pirate Storm Community.

Best Regards!

9. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

We do not expect a repair until after 08:00 (UTC Time) on Monday, 12/10/18.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards!

.Andrey1234. and chose like this.
  10. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

Someone is working on the issue. The game should be up and running as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and Thank You for your patience!

Best Regards!

11. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

Unfortunately, I do not have an exact time for when the servers will be operational. Hopefully soon! If I do receive an exact time, I'll be sure to post it here. However, more than likely, you'll be able to log in before I can post a time.

Thank You for your patience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.