Private room in arena

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by KARNAGEVISOR, Sep 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi
    I would like to know, how an other player can contact you, on a private room , when you are in arena and invisible !
    It happens to me sometime, and i still don't understand how it's possible ?
    And is it legal ?
    Best regards

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy KARNAGEVISOR,

There would be something wrong if a player could see your account while you were invisible. Perhaps you came out of light, or perhaps someone made your opponent aware of what map you could possibly be located via some communication channel (discord, teamspeak, etc.). Perhaps the player simply guessed correctly who he/she was facing in arena. If the arena is not very active, and someone was paying attention to arena, it is quite easy to deduct who the next opponent will be if he/she had a guild mate or friend that recently faced you in arena.

If the chat conversation is distracting you during arena, then simply minimize it to avoid distraction.

Happy Sailing!

3. Hi
    Well well my dear Waterwillow, so i was invisible, i did 6611 matchs in 1v1 , when the stopwatch is at 1 second i'm invisible..
    It was my first arena of the day , at 6.50 pm, so with quite a lot other players at the same time.
    And i don't use discord or teamspeak.
    So it was abslolutely impossible to him, to guess it was me..
    If is asked you this question , it's because he sent me around 10 messages full of insults.
    Of course i contact the support to indicate them this unacceptable behaviour
    I give them the name of the player, the day and the precisely hour
    Because i know exactly, they can read everything on the chat during one week, the french support used to do it.
    And since thursday , they avoid the issue, asking me if i took a screenshot, 2 times, i didn't, because i know they don't need it
    So only 2 solutions, they protect him , or they definitively don't care..
    Oddly, this player is also, one of the greatest cheater on Europe 2, he do 24k shooting average in battleground by exemple..
    That make me think, the support don't care about anything, bad behaviour or players using bots.
    An other exemple , the player's number needed for the battleground, easy to change, but they still do nothing..
    In conclusion, how can you expect some money from the players with such an attitude ?
    During my long professional carrer, i never saw such an inconsistent marketing strategy
    Best regards

raidmax likes this.
  4. hi
    no , read again my second message..and on the other hand this is not the real problem..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.