Players using bugs

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by LtPumphrey, Oct 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LtPumphrey

LtPumphrey User

I thought one of the rules for this game was not to use a known bug for an advantage over other players. Violations of rules means some sort of ban or restrictions. A known bug is the invincibility of a guild fortress. The programmers are aware of this bug and can't fix it. Players are using this bug to amass items that they should not have. Who has the ability to penalize these players for breaking the rules of the game?
    The Lt.

2. LtPumphrey

LtPumphrey User

Along those lines, my old reflexes and antiquated equipment can't react as fast as these youngers out there. Is there a bug that I can use without fear of penalties to slow them down while I try to target them?
    The Lt.

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy LtPumphrey,

Issues regarding Violations of the Terms of Service must be addressed with Support. Please contact support.

In one post you want players penalized for "bugs" and then in another you are requesting a "bug". "Bugs" are generally against the Terms of Service. So, the answer is NO, there is no "bug" that you can use without fear of penalty.

Happy Sailing!

MaireLe and Gregor_Mendel like this.
  4. MaireLe

MaireLe User

I support your view, why do they feel the need to cheat?

5. Lannavo

Lannavo User

I am not sure he means a bug more like an addon that auto selects targets because clicking is not really precise.

6. Đestiny

Đestiny User

Still it's 3rd party program that is not allowed to use by any means.

WaterWillow likes this.
  7. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Lannavo

External programs which influence the game as well as the automation of processes are not allowed.

~~Question Answered~~

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.