Players ban ? Europe 1 ? For ... ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Miška♥In♥Love, Sep 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marvel-Gay

Marvel-Gay User

Dear WaterWillow,
    Do you also demand respect from BP with your customers ??
    BP has disrespected its honest customers for more than 3 years with this complacency with thieves.
    And now they insult our intelligence with this ridiculous ban !!!
    They return accounts to thieves without diamonds, but everything they bought with stolen diamonds is returned.
    There are thieves who have created accounts for the purpose of practicing all kinds of theft, bug and cheating.
    So I ask: Are you banning or chanceling the practice of thieves ??
    If someone steals 20 million diamonds and buys everything that is available in the store, cast off all items at auctions by spending all the diamonds they have stolen, they will not play for 7 days and then return to the game laughing a lot

vjmasiero, dogrut and =MC=ALBATOR= like this.
  2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

I don't demand anything from BP. I work for them, they do not work for me.

Best Regards!

Newbiee likes this.
  3. Tormoz

Tormoz User

Hello @WaterWillow I have one question for you ,
    My friend try to join in arabia1 and he get something like , You are temporary bllocked!
    What he need to do for removing this ?? He is player of eu1
    Can you give for us a help ?

4. WaterWillow

Ahoy Tormoz,

Temporary Blocked notices come up for players that have been banned for arena pushing. They have a white screen when they try to log in. All others will have a date/time of the ban ending.

Your friend will need to send in a support ticket.

Happy Sailing!

5. Tormoz

Tormoz User

Hello @WaterWillow He try to contact with them and this bllocked is already 6 month can you give a help what we need to write for playing again to europe1 ?.. For resolving this problem!

6. lol u have push in arena so u dont have nothing to say. u have use push u is ban it normal
    maybe u have block too arena ? super

7. WaterWillow

Ahoy Tormoz,

White Screen, temporarily blocked accounts, usually are not released from banning. The player can write a ticket to support with a request to unban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.