Pirate storm Arabia

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ademir16, Apr 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ademir16

ademir16 User

Well, I'm having problems with arabia server because some players, old or new, are cheating, or doing illegal things so I'm here to have a solution and also to be able to review them.
    I just took some screenshots and I need you to see the people who finished the auction, and those who won in it.

*EDIT*

Well, I hope you see, and look at these people, and have a good afternoon.

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy ademir16,

Personal accusations are not permitted in the Forum. I'm afraid I'll have to *EDIT* your post.

Forum Moderators do not have access to player accounts. Please send your complaint to support.

Happy Sailing!

3. ademir16

ademir16 User

Thanks you, Well it's my first time here, is because some people who are not correctly.

4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy ademir16,

Welcome to the Forum!

Happy Sailing!

5. unfortunately if the support team for this game is anything like seafight they will no give a *EDIT* about the cheats,the autos and bots, they never really have for many years you will notice its always the same players whos been doing it for years and nothing got done about it then so why would anything be down now

6. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy DevineHades,

If you do have proof, (screenshots, video, chat logs, etc.) then this evidence needs sent to support.
    I assure you support will look in it.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.