pathetic suport

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Queen-Anne-Revange, Oct 11, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's been two days since I reported a player using autoclick on the auction and got banned.

yes, i was banned for making a report and lost the chance to participate in the blood moon auction and the crazy party that will take place on the 12th.
    and this is not the first time this has happened.

if support wants to kill the game so badly, why not say it with all the letters at once? almost every day someone gets banned for playing arena, some only played 2 or 3 games. several friends of mine with accounts that have lunar set were accused of pushing in the arena. in the minds of these imbeciles does a lunar set person really need a push to win in the arena?
    this might just be some kind of joke

I specifically ask WatterWillow: can you help me with this?

2. turned into a complete joke. basically we have to let the players who are using bot dominate the auction because we can't even report it anymore. if you use autoclick together with them?
    ban

if you denounce them?
    ban

play arena x1?
    ban

breathe ?
    ban

nowadays everything is a reason to ban. say at once that you want to end the game, it will be less pathetic

3. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Queen-Anne-Revange

I assure you that you were not banned for reporting a player for using an auto-clicker.

If you feel the ban was unjust, you can contact Support.

~Referred to Support~
    ~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.