No More Mula

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GoldenCrane, Jun 8, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

who will spend money on game before the Lags are fixed

1. Will spend money on game before Lags are fixed

21.1%
  2. Won't spend money on game before Lags are fixed

78.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd have to agree with everyone on this, my premium is up in less than two months and it will be a serious decision whether or not I will invest any more money into a game with so many problems. Change needs to happen, and fast!!

2. *Ð1™

*Ð1™ User

I have to say that I personaly dont lag at all on the game. Of course I have one of the best graphics cards out there. Sure I paid a good penny for it ($2,500.00) but well worth it. Not only do I play this game, but also many others. Many of which need more ram and since the GeForce GTX Titan Z boasts two fully-functional GK110 GPUs with a total 5760 CUDA cores, 480 texture units, 96 ROPs, and 12 GB of RAM between the pair of processors I never have issues.

I agree that something needs to be done if players are having issues. Not everyone has the $ to run out and buy a graphics board like the one mentioned above.

Some are saying make new servers. Well that may sound great, but the problem with that is the host server needs to be able to handle them. Sounds to me like they cant at the present time. BP has many games out there that they host for players to play and I dare say many of them are running on the same host server which just like any other mainframe, can make it jitter and lag. Upgrading the main host or mainframe, may make a world of difference for all game not just Pirate Storm.

3. SeaWolf101

SeaWolf101 User

"*Ð1™, you are very lucky. We too have one of the best graphics cards (and computers) out there. And yes, we paid the same fortune as you did for the graphics card, (and for the computer.) Mainly because we're both big time gamers. That's why it's so annoying for us. No other game, be it store bought games or online game sites gives us trouble with lags, skips, jumps, freeze-ups and/or freezing-up the entire game.
    Obviously with one of the best graphics cards and computers out there, the fault lies with the US1 server.

Mousetrap likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.