No battle area -nobody play kings guard ? no resources to buy- reccomandation

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MARTE, Jun 21, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARTE

MARTE User

Hallo,These days I see that no one play the battle areas"the last and now kings guard", so I have a lot of difficulty in being able to buy upgrades for the ship, not being able to take points. A wise idea could be if you see that there are no players that do battles, give way to users to buy at least upgrades and sell at the end of the event at least the items and upgrades with gold or diamonds.I hope you do something because otherwise the game becomes boring and frustrating,and nobody can grow up whit his ships..
    Thanks for any interest.
    Marte

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy MARTE,

There are many factors in selection of the teams for the battleground (Guild, Rank, Gear Score, etc). Information regarding the many factors that contribute to a battleground occurring is discussed throughout the Forum in previous threads. Please use the search feature to find out more on this topic.

Battleground coins are often available for purchase; generally at the end of an event. Battleground items are available during the Smuggler's Bay - Battlefield Auction. Small accounts and new accounts may find it difficult to enter matches due to the gear score of the account.

Happy Sailing!

3. MARTE

MARTE User

Good afternoon, is it possible to buy ursus coins, since you haven't been able to play battle areas? so at least one player can buy ship upgrades with diamonds.

4. WaterWillow

You can purchas Ursus-Tokens for 2K each currently from the Merchant.

upload_2023-6-26_14-19-19.png

5. Make the event tokens for sale, please. During the big pirate tournament we can't win any tokens on some servers. This seriously affects the pleasure of playing the game.

6. WaterWillow

Ahoy BαɾႦαԃσʂʂ,

Please use the search feature to prevent multiple Threads about the same topic.

7. Dear WaterWillow, I don't know why, but the European 2 server won't let me in. It says I'm banned... and it's possible for me to log in for a long time. May I know why and how I can play again at the level where I played so far?

8. WaterWillow

Ahoy gabriel01031977,

You will need to contact Support. The Forum Moderators do not have access to player accounts.

Happy Sailing,

9. Hi, I don't know if I posted this in the right place, but I haven't received an answer to the trial question from any of the addresses.
    info@bigpoint.net
    account@service.bigpoint.com
    Is there any other contact where I can find out why I am banned?

10. WaterWillow

Ahoy gabriel01031977,

This post is considered spam. Your post is not releated to the topic of this thread.

To create a ticket to Support you must be logged into the account. Do not push the play button. Scroll to the bottom of the login page and click Support. Create your ticket and in the text field type the issue you are having.

Best Regards!

~~~Thread Closed~~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.