Newsletter subscription

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by Fluffkins2013, Nov 15, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All pirates now have the option to subscribe/ UN-subscribe from our newsletters after the registration process.
    Please keep in mind that Pirates need to validate their E-Mail addresses before the subscribe/ UN-subscribe action takes place.

How do I subscribe when making a new account?

On the home page,fill in the details and make sure you tick the check box to register for the newsletter.

[​IMG]

To complete the registration process, please go to your email and click the confirmation link.

I'm already registered, how do I sign up for the newsletter?

On the main page before you get on the sea click on the change data tab

[​IMG]

Now make sure put in your password and then click on the word "change"

[​IMG]

Type in the security words and you are almost done.

[​IMG]

What happens next?

You will now be sent an email asking you to confirm your changes. By going back into your account data, you will now see a check box mark the box and click change. You are now subscribed to the newsletter.

Please note: If you have previously requested that your email address be blacklisted then you will not receive the newsletter until you write to support to have your name removed from the email blacklist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.