new ships.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Blackzerto, Mar 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

can there be more new merchant ships for the beginner guys like the one after war brig cost 5 million.

2. phil1985

phil1985 User

there is enough ships now mate

3. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

i kinda like the idea of some more ships.... there are a bunch now but most of them either take a event or else LOT of time in arena to get lol they did good in my opinion with the cordone but so few people even know what it is it isnt doing them much good. i think that they should make some new ships that can be built up stronger from quests, like you start with a ship that cost 5 million gold has 10k hp 40 canns and 20 launchers and you have to do a quest in every zone of the map that gives it a little bit of a boost like 200 hp or 2 cannonslots and have it to where maxed out it is a little bit better than dhuka but takes time to build up and make good, but doesnt require tons of dias to buy like the cordone, or event ships. im not saying make it like a event ship but somwhere inbetween sort of like baracuda is but from quests instead of lots of pvp. i think this would appeal a LOT to the people who dont spend lots of money on here. it would give them something a little better than dhuka to help them on the way to a event ship/arena ship. it would also be lucrative to the big players if you made it similar to piranah/devas that it can get lots of skulls/pvp points from small ships. this would be where BP can make its money because the big players will want 1 to pvp with like they do now with piranah and dev, so bp gets $$$ from people maxing them out with decks etc.... idk if that was what you were sort of going for black but thought i would throw it out there.

FrankThePro likes this.
  4. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

yeah there are lots of ships lol but why not add more when can make game funner and make bp money?

5. phil1985

phil1985 User

true but more ships me more work more saving up diamonds i am enjoying it as it is at the minute

6. but how do you gonna win or unlock those ships? i believe we have enough ships in this game on the moment, and ships will come when there are ships needed or something ;)

VEE is best guild ever! (eu2)

7. phil1985

phil1985 User

i agree going to have to do more quest and achievements to get them might have to have more maps. It be good as new Battlegrounds/Fields ship that you have to unlock because at the minute i have nearly all the event ships so as event or battlegrounds/field ship yeah great idea but just as normal ships no because everyone will want them and if it was like the dukha were you have to do quest on the map to unlock it allot of the bigger players are going to lose out i.e because they are not get experience points or gold meaning they are at a lost when they buy the ship because they have to spend on ammo and harpoons but if its in high maps it great nut i don't think they will do that the ywant all the players to get the ships i believe they will bring you ships out but at the moment i think it be the wrong time they need to improve or upgrade other areas of this game and this is the longest post i have ever written it like an essay so if there is spelling mistakes that why.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Happy sail and strength and Honour U-N motto EU2

8. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

yeah there could be some new ships but point of my idea is to get a ship that is decent out to new players without them having to spend 6 months farming to get a event ship with no event deck lol...... have you guys ever tried farming in dhuka with 10ers??? it (edit), dhuka is great dont get me wrong but i think the concept of it could be improved on is all, i also think they need to add some more zones to the map lol ppl are getting to where they can 1shot everything....... but thats another topic for another thread

Last edited by moderator: Mar 11, 2014
  9. phil1985

phil1985 User

Yes i have

10. I'm not sure on this one. It may just be a matter of patience. Its not really that hard to get the Piranha which is a very good all around ship to gain XP, PVP and quests etc.
    Keep in mind that if they make it so easy to get great ships then what incentive is there to purchase diamonds and such? Ultimately, this game will only be here as long a enough players are enticed to spend $$$ to get the biggest ship with the best cannons and harpoons. Without that incentive there is no profit and no servers for any of us.

11. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

ohhh no i dont mean give it away in any way i mean make it availible to be worked for.... it would need to be harder to get than a dhuka by a fair bit, giving players incentive to be active in game and giving them a decent ship to build outsie of having to get a event ship, but still be less strong than a event ship. like i said sorta like the cuda a inbetween ship but from quests

12. the dhuka isn't easy to get for weaker players. there are 27 different ships so say it when you have them all, then they will may edit more ships into the game!

VEE is best guild ever! (eu2)

13. phil1985

phil1985 User

Hell guy what event ships do you need to spend six months farming for

14. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

lol depends..... it takes at min 30k ds to get 1 and that is a couple months atleast of work for a dhuka and then after that you have to wait until 1 comes around.... which can also take months depending on what time of the year it is 6 months is a bit long but unless u spend ds to get a good ship its slow to get good on this game

15. phil1985

phil1985 User

or right events are nearly every month mate the summer event is the best mate you play all the battlegrounds over a 2 or 3 month period the events are not every six months you you are say a bit of a lie there mate just work hard and you will get the good ship mate

16. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

lol summer event is during summer ( several months away ) and i didnt mean general events/ bg i meant events that have the decent ships lol..... only 1es i know of are Vday the dragon next month probs and winter events..... i know theres also a eagle ship tht is popular but no idea how hard it is to get never been active when they were avail. there are a couple of bg ships but for christ sake theyre more expensive than all the event ships.... arachne 85k piece of (edit) large buthu frig 75k .... all in all there is a pretty decent wait inbetween the various events u can get ships from + the fact they do take some dias to get + the fact theyre (edit) without their 40k+ deck makes it dificult for newbies to get them without spending a LOTLOTLOT of time farming or buying dias, i see why they do this trying to make money but seems they would make more if they had it where newbies could get a decent ship and then want to spend ds on building them with decks etc.... instead of making it dificult to get something worth building.

P.S. this is all getting nuts i might start not responding to this thread :pspending potloads of time awnsering it

Last edited by moderator: Mar 11, 2014
  17. Funny! I had to farm in a Dev with 10ers! No dhuka back when i started. Dhuka is an improvement from Dev or Piranha for beginning players.

18. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

I just want more minor ships to be added not major ships like the icegard or something like that

19. I still believe that the ships that already exist are enough, i have olso started with the smallest ship, and look at me now: i have 18.770 hp and i hit around the 1.400. so i am happy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.