new sets

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by RastaSloth, Jul 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. RastaSloth

RastaSloth User

soo i am trying to figure out why they have introduced the sets -.-

majority of people have eagle set now because game is abit.. old... so why bring out 2 new sets that do not compare witht eh old sets?
    i mean.. scorpio set would maybe be considered to replace winter/summer but then we realise it

slows reload instead of increase reload... so u want us to buy a set that adds less hp.. less cannons and less reload???

i think if you are to make these sets comparable... u must add faster reload in the scorpio deck.. and panther in my opinion doesnt come close to eagle? why would u think many people would purchase these?

2. RastaSloth

RastaSloth User

i understand if u introduce this for the payers who dont hv enough coins for eagle set however it is old game and the active players are whole who have played a while.. there is not many small players in game...