New Sets and Loadouts

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by brutality, Jul 23, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brutality

brutality User

I thought BP said they were sure we as players would like new update, Well after seeing what they changed from test server till now, Well i will say this, The only 1s who are happy with Update IS BIGPOINT!!!, They are the 1s who will make more diamonds and more cash off these and
    cant see where yet that Any of these add that much to what we currently have, SO basically it is like the Bonus Codes= FAILED!!!!
    experiment already gone BAD!!!!:mad::(
    I mean if yall (BP) would of atleast not knocked reload speed down to 12% from what was 28%( which i agree was to high( much like the Dev's from how they come up with these things):confused:
    then it would of still been worth losing SOME cannons for , but 12% and
    the Worse part is we cant even Compare all of these to what we have without buying them and seeing totals(basically, i mean yeah ya could if you want to spend 3hrs, figure out differences, vs buying them then just looking out stats that come up when u hover over them. Maybe that is the plan to get someone to buy it all be guinnie HOG'S (pun intended) then figure out what to keep and what not is worth it!!!:mad:
    Either way this was NOT NEar as good as BP let us to believe!! as usual

2. Stop asking for updates. IF you do, we get crap like this. Play the game as it is. BP don't listen to us, stop telling em do this and that. We already know they don't listen. Just wasting your time. Just play until this game dies permenantly.

3. choctaw

choctaw User

Do not see where any of this is better that what we have .Not wasting diamonds on this .

4. .-Ducky-.

.-Ducky-. User

Not that surprising tbh, gonna borrow this from someone else from another game- This is The Bigpoint Way™:rolleyes:

5. I agree with you :D (y)

6. slammer

slammer User

before i spend 10 000-s of diamonds on load outs and new sets it would be nice if it could be done with more info. Its to much diamonds to do this by trial and error.
    if i have a gladiator maxed to 175 canons, eagle set and summer set. And i add a loadout to it. can i then put other improvements, on the loadout and I guess the added improvements dont stack with the existing ones, so what would be the reason for doing this.

7. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Please read Here and see if this resolves your queries. If it does not let me know so that I may be of better assistance in clarifying the new feature.

8. It would appear that the primary initial impact of this "improvement" is removing some set values, like cannon reload time reduction. This is not exactly the sort of thing I imagine when an upgrade "we are sure to like" is announced.
    My guess is that this new feature will be purchased primarily by players that simply want to exercise all possible features and have too many diamonds anyway.
    I would pass on this feature myself but we all get the "privilege" of having the one load-out with the reduced set-item bonus.

Thanks BP.

9. saad455

saad455 User

a ship can have 1 loadouts? at a time?i buyed a load out , with having an initial loadout (having my previous sets) and it says , switch , and i switched which resulted in being the initial loadout gone , so should i assume , that 1 ship can only have 1 load out?
    i thought the initial as well as the new loadout both will be thier , and my ship can enjoy the specifications of items present in both the loadouts(i.e initial , and new loadout)

10. Nope, this simply gives you the ability to have multiple sets to CHOOSE from. Not sure how this is especially useful.
    If I could move a load-out from ship to ship, THAT would be a really nice feature that I might pay diamonds for.
    Here's a question. Can you move items from one load-out to another? Then MAYBE their might be SOME use to that.

11. MasterKlik

MasterKlik User

They just made game harder. For the new players they will need a lot of time to take all the sets and other things.

12. =^ᴥ^=

=^ᴥ^= User

i thought this time would be different but no.More diamonds to spend so more money for BP so i left game goodbye everyone and happy sailing. :)

13. new update is pretty much useless.. the new sets aren't even worth buying.

Instead of your "Update Then See If The Players Like It" plan.. why not have us actually involved in the process? We've posted for months/years about the things we want to see in the game, and you bring this junk out?
    A slap in the face is what it is.. well we won't slap you in back.. we'll just stop spending money on your games.

14. I totally agree with you. Why does BP do this, add this useless (and extremely expensive) feature? 10k diamonds for nothing? When they have a whole section with idea's players want. Its like if I had a ice cream shop and all people wanted vanilla ice cream, but I sold them chocolate ice cream instead. If I failed as hard as BP in keeping players happy, I would change strategry and suck the idea section dry from good ideas to implant. Like MacAttack92 said, who was spot on in his comment.

I also still want to see the two new battlegrounds you promised us or should I call u Big Point the promise breaker? Again I would like an officiel comment from a producer to why this lazy small useless update have been implanted and what decisions and thoughts the team made when making this.

15. .-Ducky-.

.-Ducky-. User

Took them months to come out with this hunk of junk :p Any good update might take years.

16. I had to buy the load out just to really understand what the hell the functionality is of this feature and to really understand it. Thanks for the details BP. Also, the worst part of this feature, you have to re-select cannons and launchers after you switch from a loadout with less cannons and launchers to a higher capacity loadout. Only carries over the lesser number. Really? That sucks! Atleast this would have been good for quick switch overs. Crunching the numbers on the new set items, really small advantages. Very disappointing.

17. phil1985

phil1985 User

i agree with you 2

18. I don't get it, If i buy a loadout can i then buy Pantherset,And will it go to loadout or replace what i already have on my hip and Why no instructions BP Really help button in wharf USELESS

19. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

Whatever you have currently available on your ships will remain so under an initial ship load-out. You can purchase new load-out spaces for each ship if you so choose and then populate the new load-out section with new items. You can also move items from one load-out on said ship to another load out on said ship. You don't have to get the same set items multiple times for the same ship as you can move them between load-outs. You can not move items from one ship to another but can do so from one load-out to another on the same ship.

Be very careful when moving items from one load out to another however! Let's say you have two keels for example (one in one load out and one in another), if you move one keel into the same load out where the other keel is, you will replace one item with another, just like when you purchase a new item for a ship and a similar item already exists.

Does this clarify the new feature?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.