New point award system for guilds

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ANIKHTE, Aug 30, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you agee??

1. Yes, that a good idea

31 vote(s)
    93.9%
  2. No, it is a bad idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Something must change but not this idea

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

I consider the system as it is now is points earned for guilds is wrong. Really to win a level 10 fortification guild it takes many ships and many diamonds spent in special ammo and fast repairs for what a lossy 150 points??? While you can send a ship to kill a level 2 fortification and earn 1350 points!??!?!? thats way wrong

Suggestion
    Guild will give/loose according this formula
    x400-150y
    where x is the level of the headquarters
    y is the level of fortification

So that mean
    Guilds under level 15 will worth 100 points with full fortification - 250 with level 1 fortification
    Guilds under level 25 will worth 200 points with full fortification - 650 with level 1 fortification
    Guilds under level 35 will worth 300 points with full fortification -1050 with level 1 fortification
    Guilds under level 45 will worth 400 points with full fortification -1450 with level 1 fortification
    Guilds above level 45 will worth 500 points with full fortification -1850 with level 1 fortification

given that some reward need to be assigned with new values.
    guild letter to 200 plunder points thus still for a small guild needing to kill 2 islands to get it
    bermuda flash and hydro crystal to 400 points
    gunpowder and shieds to 800 points
    the rockets to 2000 points
    handyman 3000 to 3000 points
    and the rest one at 1000 points increase.

the system is open because if company makes more level they will simple give more plunder points as it is now no new guild levels ca be added.

that will make worth to attack a big guild and give a breathe space for small guilds
    now all big guilds have a party over smaller ones because they are EASY to kill and worth THE MOST

you are a big guild prove it by killing big guilds not dead ones

TheWhiteKnight likes this.
  2. .SWIFTY.

.SWIFTY. User

I agree! The current plunder point system is crazy! Its imposible to get any pp unless
    you are dishonest.

3. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

Suggestion 2
    The guild loose earn points according to its level of fortress 150 points for each level.
    Guild with level 1 fortress worths 150 points while one with level 10 fortress worths 1500 points.
    For the workshop the queue depth will be determined by the level of workshop as it is now but to build an item will be determined by the level of fortress instead of the level of workshop which is now.
    Also the towers and monsters can not be a higher level than the fortress.

This way guilds with stronger fortification will give more points while ones with easy ones will give less. If a big guild wants to stay level 1 so it wont looses points then it can only built guilt letters.

This will add a new aspect of game. Giving big guilds an option to balance their needs between saving points or building things. The game will be more aggressive towards strong guilds not weak ones.

4. All this would do would be to kill the large level 50 guilds. All big players would go to small little guilds in order to take top spots. As killing big guilds is not always a bad idea it would hurt the guild workshop items that some players work for

5. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

how it will hurt the workshop???
    now it is ridiculous to take 1500 points fro dead guilds and 150 from the strong ones
    that must be reversed
    if you want to build everything you have to be in a big guild
    so how that will make people being in small ones??

in the game it should be a trade off which now it is not
    it is very unbalanced i need to spend so many diamonds to kill a level 45 guild no thanks
    i keep killing level 14 or smaller
    use stone and get points

6. It will hurt the workshop because there are many players in high level guilds that want and need to build good items in the guild workshop. If the point system were reversed it would be much harder to open up the slots to build something like a tower tumbler. It would get allhigh level players to go into small guilds to get the max points to be able to build in the guild island workshops.

7. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

hahahahahah
    you are so way wrong
    small guild with this system lack the level for the workshop to build goot items
    with my system items tied to level of fortress again small guilds will not be able to build anything
    as now

and after all if you are a big guild you surely can kill another big guild to get the points

so now you have points you go high and you are surrounded with guilds level 45 that gives you 150 plunder points and there is no problem to get the points to unlock the items

when you will be in the same spot and the guild level 25 will give you more points then it will be harder to get points to unlock the items????

how is that even possible???

and if you do not like a specific guild policy you can always change guild
    players are not bound to a guild you know you are free to move around

8. GodofPower

GodofPower User

not only that the plunder points attained should also be measured by your own fort level, the lower your own fort level the more the points

9. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

thats what we have today and it it wrong
    because stronger island better ammunition spend to kill it and less points it give
    usually the harder something is to be achieved the better is reward
    not in the guild
    the easiest they are the more they worth while the hardest worth the less

i suggest that to change so it will actually worth attacking strong islands

10. GodofPower

GodofPower User

you tottaly misunderstood me, if my fort is lvl 2 and i attack a lvl 4 i should get more points than if my fort was lvl 3

11. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

well thats also a suggestion but you know the level of your guild does not make out how difficult the defense in the other guild can be
    i knew people that left big guilds made a small one and that theoretical small level guild had a lot of punch even if it was limited to 50 players only.

anyway i have never seen a guild manage to have more than 20-30 max people in attack
    it all comes down to active players not how many players a guild has
    so the level of your guild does not really matter
    the level of defending does

12. staeris

staeris User

well i can say this. Big guilds who sit in a warm space disagree because they are fine and they do not want to loose their warm spot. Smaller guilds it is much better. Than maybe even big guilds will stop creating fake guilds, because some of them have even up to 5 - 7 guilds with whom they gets fast plunder points and increase it to 30 k. Than all month lvl 10 fortress loose 150 pt. So they are totaly garantee for top 10. And does it shows that they are strong? No. Why not? Because inouf of 8 paranoic with out life guys who are adicted to the game anc you can manage it to do.

So this new system is good great and I AGREE. But it will never be because bigpoint is busy with other stuffs ;)

13. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

well the developers in the game violated the first principle of game
    the harder it is something to be accomplished the more you are rewarded
    does this apply NO it is the opposite
    guild islands dead islands no defense guarantee give the best reward
    ships eagle ship, orca for how much you need to spent to get them are way underpowered

now the big guilds do not even care to defend even if they loose what 150 points?????
    and in the end when they want to transfer points to help another ally then do not ahve to spent anything just open level 1 give them 1500 cheap and fast

with my second suggestion that a guild level 10 fortress would give 1500 points that will make big guilds to spent more
    you want to transfer many points to other allies spent rum and gold
    you want to have ability to build fancy items in workshop level your fortress

i think this id a perfect trade off with devil
    you can build things in workshop but you loose more points
    you decide to stay low so you do not loose points you can not build many things

as it would have been in real life you raid a city with minimal buildings you expect less loot
    you raid a city with better infrastructure you are bound to get more loot :)
    now lets see if moderators will pass the info to the team

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    TheWhiteKnight and MacAttack92 like this.
  14. The way points are given is just stupid. If a 11 spot guild plunders the 1 spot guild they should get more, not less points.

15. If 11 spot guild plunder 1 spot guild they should take 150 points because number 1 spot guild can only attak spot 2 and 3

16. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

the point is not how many they can attack put the difficulty to kill an island
    in eu4 what happened 12 guilds made it top 10 early got the deck
    then their ships where better than the others and they manipulated the guilds from then
    i have seen tens of guilds creating and just vanished to the players to go to a big guild just for the deck and you know once they went there they did not return to their small one
    yes i have seen 2-3 major guilds to close most of because the strong players stop playing bad decisions inside the guild fights amongst the players
    but the big guilds that close is nothing compare to the small ones

even the small ones that insist they have their good players taken to big guilds so they are always weak.

besides that the number 1 guild is not number 1 because it was killing only the number 2-3 all month it is number 1 because it killed lots and lots of tiny islands. itself at the beginning and later on their allies killing small ones and giving him points.

so do not start with the crocodile tears number one guild can only kill 2 guilds
    when in fact number 1 guild never attacks
    it opens to kill an ally and take points and then is closed by an ally

the game just rewards a bully attitude towards the small ones
    what attacks not any guild in top 10 ever attacks it is always closed
    we have in eu4 2 big alliance thats 12 guilds competing for the 10 spots
    the lower guilds of the alliances that see easy guilds make the attacks
    the rest guilds are always under parley

and really have you spent any time to read what this thread is really about??
    it is that to kill a level 10 island you need to spent special ammo items
    when to kill a level 2 islands you spent nothing

where you need to spend diamonds you get nothing while where you spent noting you get the most

so now big guild do not attack its other its simple not worth it
    we have an attack from time to time but thats not the normal way

17. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

its not about your position its all about how difficult is to kill the island

18. staeris

staeris User

i agree totaly that lvl 1 must give maximum 150 pt. But as i mentione above they not gona make it. Better they will realease some stuped stuff for which people need to spent money to get it. Anyway as i see this game is waiting the destiny of other bigpoint game dark orbit.

19. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

well we can always hope have more people we know to come in the forum and cast a vote
    the moderators are supposed to read our ideas and transfer them to the developing team
    now if we have many positive votes and the moderators do their job as expected that will reach the right ears and they can decide if they wont the game to be on or they will simple kill it with silly decisions

20. This game not about wining it's about make friends and having fun. After all it's just a game

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.