New Players USA1

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Eric_The_Red, Sep 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToReRoS

ToReRoS User

I write similar treat few months ago-new players get so quickly to new lvl and they have no chance to upgrade yourselves-make higher scale of exp for certain lvl-they will stay in naff long in small zones to upgrade yourselves in every way.Yes -they can be member of a guild(to use guild letter 50)but new player does not know much about game(cause of chat in game)
    And treat about sinking players in higher zones- because of quests which we have every day-we must to go to upper or lower zones-in beginning we had different quests in every zone-now we have only 4 quest for all zones (daily)
    sinking in arena?it is depend how many players are ready for arena ( in case you come in arena with lvl 50 player -very little players are in arena)or if there much more players it depend of your earn points and rang in arena- o yes,participate in arena show to all how many players are on line, not to mention after every event look in rank to how many players participate in event and then look in war master rank how many players are log on server:(:(

2. ToReRoS

ToReRoS User

and I never solve Buthu treasure chest 3-I share on my Facebook profile whatever I get new level ,or unlock scrolls of power-but no one come to play this game-I do not talk about BM (when my friends use fregata or LF-just a dream about :oops:

3. fotocomic

fotocomic User

This game the more I see the more stupid it is... I am watching me Girlfriend a level 20 player in Dune Sea Zone 9b for monster hunt and every time she shoots a monster a level 50 comes and takes it... I counted 4 level 50's, she goes to trinic zone 9a and 6 level 45 up to 50 one shotting monsters, she goes to zone 10 bonada and the same really... whats the point? Why dont they just make it so everyone can have a fair chance to do good on it why do they allow such high levels players way up down on lower maps... I mean takes her 3 or 4 shots to kill monsters why cant they limit high levels to higer maps.....

So much about this game I dont get... Every time I come close to spending money on the game something happens that makes me think why bother......

8 Players I know now levels 20 an below are thinking bout quitting the game... Im 28 and now im beginning to finally feel the same way...

Sad funny how I have been in 3 different guilds and in all i here the same thing complaining that all the new players that they add to guild dont last more then a week a quit.... I wonder why..... Maybe they need to add more zones for lower players and higher players....

FrankThePro likes this.
  4. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

The problem is the game tried to keep the old player into the game and made the game complete unbalanced.
    Now a new player needs a lot of time to grow which he has not. While he can not sink anyone been sink all the time.
    I have told it many times if the company wants this game protect the new players give them space to grow and love the game.
    Then players will stay and then company you will have more people spending money.

Also the problems with arena pushing and battleground pushing also do not help to keep new players in the game.
    Simple there is no game gor new ones.
    Average time of new player 2-3 hours before the stop playing.

fotocomic and FrankThePro like this.
  5. Tiredasz

Tiredasz User

just a thought,when someone sinks a player 1 time they get what they get,sink the same player again and the sunk player doen't lose everything just goes back to port and the sinker gets zip. I just started playing and can't get anywhere because I spend all my money rebuilding. Like I said just a thought.

6. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

well new players unfortunately have to hide
    stay in small zones
    that means artificial limit your level to 25 or 35 so you can farm to very low zones.
    this way you can get time to get stronger throw your workshop
    and when you feel stronger go out
    also not using a large ship helps
    big ships have a a target paint on them and all shoots them try to use a pirnaha or a smaller ship
    that will keep more people away
    also try to farm is more empty zones
    there will be 4-5 people they will sink you then you can farm with no worries

as the game is now this is your best and only option

7. WILDSAU™

WILDSAU™ User

BP has to MERGE Server USA with another.... PLEASE . Chatmoderator: please write to support that we all prefer a SERVER MERGE :)

fotocomic likes this.
  8. WILDSAU™

WILDSAU™ User

This server will DIE when they dont merge it with another

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.