new player

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by OG.Ceb, May 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OG.Ceb

OG.Ceb User

guys hello i am new and i have a question. Why in arena i fight onlut with lvl 50 while i am only 11?

2. Pirate`s

Pirate`s User

because most players are level 50 and there are less small new players that don't have experience. also, join a guild and try to speak to them, maybe you'll get some arenas.
    the big guilds with other guilds allied share arena win, one one, meaning one player give up and the other wins and the next time they change, you just need some luck, any guild is recruting as long as you use team speak 3 (search on google ts3), have a microphone and be sociable.

3. Hello,

The enemy in arena is random. Also as Pirate`s said, most of players are level 50. But don't worry, getting up to max level is not that hard. One more thing to know as a starter is that level does not matter at all, it provides you some more capabilities but not something so big to worry about. In my opinion staying low at level is a lot better.
    You are very lucky my friend, you will learn about all this things in Pirate Storm and you will win that feeling that all old players wish they had the opportunity to live again. So good luck to your journey.

~Best Regards

captain-banana and mc-aleks-mc like this.
  4. OG.Ceb

OG.Ceb User

ty so much guys!

5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thank you •••✪ΑbyssoS✪••• & Pirate`s for assisting your fellow pirate.

Ahoy OG.Ceb,

Both players gave good advice. Arena matches are indeed random, and yes, most players have been around long enough to reach Level 50. You will see stronger boats than you, especially if you are just starting.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.