new moon

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by aghamayti, Feb 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

2. Dear Water Willow
    It used to be a new moon bingo. It is still in sight, but I guess no one gets the reward as a result of the error. Why not take care of this game? For this reason, many people quit the game, so that the new month is won regularly, the name and server of the winner is announced as before !!!

3. WaterWillow

4. Damqn78

Damqn78 User

Is the new moon lottery working?

svasticas likes this.
  5. svasticas

svasticas User

Ahoi Pirates

I ask the same

6. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Damqn78

We are not aware of a new moon lottery at this time.

Happy Sailing!

7. Dear Water Willow
    It used to be a new moon bingo. It is still in sight, but I guess no one gets the reward as a result of the error. Why not take care of this game? For this reason, many people quit the game, so that the new month is won regularly, the name and server of the winner is announced as before !!!​

8. WaterWillow

Ahoy XXL-KANARAYICI-XXL,

The New Moon Raffle where a player could cash in Doubloons for a chance to win diamonds no longer takes place. However, on some accounts, depending on the location, the Doubloon Quests are available.

The Forum Team has inquired about the return of the New Moon Raffle, but did not receive a positive response. If/when we receive any word of changes to the event, we will post it in the Forum.

Best Regards!

~~Thread Again Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.