new moon

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by aghamayti, Feb 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aghamayti

aghamayti User

in my account the new moon button does not exist and i cant register in new moon and collect dubloons ... please tell me why that not working in my account and how can i register in that and solve problem

[​IMG]

2. Tiger

Tiger User

you have to wait 7 days till the new full moon

3. aghamayti

aghamayti User

that is for event but i have register in new moon to exist dubloons

4. The problem its that i think for your Country the dooblons dont work, Like Italians players .. But i am not sure

WaterWillow likes this.
  5. aghamayti

aghamayti User

I from iran and do you know how can i solve this problem ??

6. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thank You -♛єνσ-gяєєη_νιяuѕ♛- for trying to assist your fellow pirate!

The problem is probably associated with your geographic location. As -♛єνσ-gяєєη_νιяuѕ♛- stated, the new moon raffle is not available in all countries. You may check your geographic location by clicking on the payment center. The flag shown in the upper right should be the flag of the country for which you reside. If it is not, then your account is registered in a different country. You may be able to request a change in your geographical location if the flag does not match the country where you reside. This request, of course, would have to be made through support.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

7. GoldGlory

GoldGlory User

Hi!
    I'm Gold Glory from Europe 4, and in the end of January, I registered to the new moon raffle, but there is no winner yet. Could someone tell me please, when will it results?
    Thank you

8. WaterWillow

Ahoy GoldGlory,

I am unsure if there is still an active New Moon Raffle. The Doubloon Quests are still available, but I am unsure if the raffle still occurs. I will attempt to get an answer for you soon.

Happy Sailing!

9. EJEX12

EJEX12 User

hello im in eu3
    Please tell me when will the new Moon raffle be done?

yk.nicol likes this.
  10. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

11. The NEW MOON is August 30,2019,
    But on the page before playing, the date of the full moon is indicated in 19 days : https://prnt.sc/oxur2j
    It should be indicated the date of the new moon of August 30, 2019

My question is: Will we have the lottery for win the diamants on August 30, 2019 ?

12. Hi
    You right, on the over hand the new moon 's raffle is Something very random, i play since 6 years on E2, and i never saw, heard about a winner here..Nobody can control, nobody can check..

13. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

My previous answer concerning the New Moon Raffle is listed below.

I did not receive a positive response to my inquiry. I can only deduct that the event is no longer active. If/when we receive any new information regarding the event, we will post it in the Forum. For now, it appears it will not take place.

Happy Sailing!

yk.nicol likes this.
  14. Hi again
    Anyway, it would be not a great loss, every old players know it was a kind of a hoax..if i could say..

carlos12996 likes this.
  15. I'd like to know how the new moon works and how can i see who is winning.Because i
    play the game so many years and i never heard of someone winning or something.

16. WaterWillow

See the responses above.

Happy Sailing!

17. Oh ok. I see..

You are 100% right.

18. So... Is there a way of learning who won the lottary.
    Another question, if someone won the lottery but he's banned, does he still had the chance(privilege) to get the diamonds or no.

Best regards

rumvrum likes this.
  19. Lottery isn't in the game anymore, but would be nice if it was..

Lannavo and rumvrum like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.