New Death Jaunt on Test server

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by teddy.bear, Nov 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amnesia

Amnesia User

Last year the ship, Frostbrand, was the one which counted as part of the winter set. How does it work if you have a Frostbrand with some of the winter equipment from last year. Can you add a Frozen Mast (from this year's winter equipment) to better your set?

2. Actually, that was the Blizzard which was part of the set.

TheWhiteKnight likes this.
  3. bachoskei

bachoskei User

Try to get on test server sends me to euro1 everytime.Please BP fix this .

4. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

With this issue you will need to contact the Customer Care Team bachoskei. They will be able to assist you further. Be sure to outline your problem in detail in your support request. You can contact the Customer Care Team by clicking Here.

I hope this is of help. :)

5. *Sniff, Sniff* Do I smell an announcement! ;) - Well, I have played the new BG and I must say, I can't really see a difference from last time the test server was open? And I can't really stay alive long enough to experimance the change, if there is one. There are some hard hitters in BG, which are killing me very quickly.

6. Blizzard was part of winter set last year, 2014 and was also in 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.