New Arena Quests

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MacAttack92, Jan 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zazzou

zazzou User

Why don't you change the rewards, there is maybe too much diamonds and items given, otherwise BP should not validate the idea. I would suggest:

Complete 30 Arena Matches: 500 diamonds, 1 Lunar Protection, 1 Lunar Precision
    Win 10 1v1 Arena Matches: 500 diamonds
    Win 10 2v2 Arena Matches: 500 diamonds, 1 Lunar Protection, 1 Lunar Precision
    Win 10 3v3 Arena Matches: 500 diamonds, 1 Lunar Protection, 1 Lunar Precision

Complete all Daily Arena Quests: Reward 1000 Diamonds, 2 Lunar Precision, 1 Swinging Shield, 1 Blood Donor

2. Or why not something completely new, like daily arena challenges:

Kill a player, only with stone missiles with same pvp point as you (reward 100 diamonds)
    Kill 5 players in PVP without captain's orders (reward 300 diamonds)
    Win with a dps higher than 1000 (5 explosive gunpowder and 50 diamonds)
    etc.

Something like that, which u get 2 a day and is random for other players, so they dont need to do the same challenges.

What do u guys say?

3. J3$V!N

J3$V!N User

I guess... but i think that would just increase the "trading of skulls" part? Still I think its not a bad idea;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.