New Arena Quests

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MacAttack92, Jan 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I posted this idea on another thread, but it wasn't an "Update & Idea Pool" post, so I am posting it in here.

I would like to see the 2 daily quests for arena, change to a total of 4 or 5:

Complete 25 Arena Matches: Reward 500 Diamonds, 1 Lunar Protection, 1 Lunar Precision.
    Win 10 1v1 Arena Matches: Reward 500 Diamonds, 1 Lunar Protection, 1 Lunar Precision.
    Win 15 2v2 Arena Matches: Reward 1,000 Diamonds, 2 Lunar Protection, 2 Lunar Precision.
    Win 20 3v3 Arena Matches: Reward 1,500 Diamonds, 3 Lunar Protection, 3 Lunar Precision.
    -
    Complete all Daily Arena Quests: Reward 1,500 Diamonds, 5 Lunar Precision, 10 Swinging Shield, 1 Blood Donor, 1 Guild Letter 200.

I think this would dramatically change how many and how often people run arena matches. It would also reduce "push teams" to almost zero because more people would be running the matches, therefore cutting the need for them.

2. xxmipxx

xxmipxx User

i like the idea of more quest.

what the are giving, let us see.

3. Yes, agreed. This sounds like a great idea! Would help arena matches and those push teams!

4. i agree with ya .............
    But BP won't give such a rewarding quests....3500 dimonds :eek::eek::eek:

5. It's a general outline of what the quests could be.. although I think it would be a decent reward. Think of how many diamonds and buffs that most would use to win the matches.

6. Interesting idea, I like it, it would be about time to get the arena matches a new makeover.

7. zazzou

zazzou User

I agree. Great idea :)

8. Mac this is a very good idea I would love to see this happen i have stopped playing in the arena because of all the pushing going on

9. xxmipxx

xxmipxx User

hey bluffkins... how many people you want, say its a good idea before you bring in on, to the right people?

10. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Careful lol ;) its Fluffkins.
    All idea's are seen by BigPoint but its down to them on what idea's are taken on.

11. xxmipxx

xxmipxx User

haha sorry.

12. that's great idea;), hahahaha (edit) xxmipxx is right is there any idea granted in this forum?

Last edited by moderator: Jan 18, 2014
  13. It is a good idea but I highly doubt they would give us that many diamonds and any kind of lunar's just for running arena matches.

14. I think the community listens - In the danish forum, I once suggested, that groups of monsters should appear in the game to spice up the gameplay. Then after some time we got the desert maps with groups of monsters. It could be a coincidence or they had seen my idea. But also some minor changes have been made to the game requested by players. So yes, ideas have been granted for my point of view :)

15. There are Battleground quests that give lunars, so why not arena? I would never expect bigpoint to set the rewards so high, but it's a decent example of what the rewards could be.

16. You can't complete Battleground quests everyday like you can Arena ones. Like I said it is a good idea, i'd just expect the rewards for completion of them to be a lot smaller.

17. Yeah Bg are only for a week and arena are for 60 days i think, Just imagine how many bubbles and precisions all the strong peeps will have, they'll prolly finish those quests in 1-2 days while all the weak peeps (like me) it will take them about 4-5 days to complete and most of the people don't have 2v2 or 3v3 team so how is that gonna be fair.

Over all a good idea;);)

18. That's the whole point of having these quests! To get a swarm of people that don't have 2v2 and 3v3 teams to start playing. If it's not worth their time and effort.. what's the incentive to play?

19. good idea, however it would be better to have to win more 1v1 and less 2v2 and 3v3 as we need the others to play the matches.
    No it won't stop the pushing, it will even grow up maybe because those who already got the 3v3 stuff they needed stopped pushing, now they will come back again... Believe me, at some times, with or without those quests, nobody will be playing arena, so if a team comes they can push themselves with nobody bothering.
    Same answer than the others : no donors and lunars for quests like that. Diamonds are enough to make people come and play more arena, no need to gve that stuff, and 1,5k ds for the 3v3 one is too much.
    Why a quest for completing the other quests ? there are already some rewards for completing each quest itself ;) However, why not a single asking to do this with great rewards. Don't forget there must be easy quests also for new players, or they would leave the game = BP not happy

20. Yes, I understand. That's why it's only an example :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.