Merge the servers ??????

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by SaltoGaming, Jul 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Who wants to merge the servers ?

1. Merge the servers

70 vote(s)
    97.2%
  2. Let the game die

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
  1. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy ♂DeadWater♂,

The thread has been moved and re-opened. The Forum Team has not received any more news regarding the merging of the servers. If/when we do, as Jolly-Bonejack stated, "We will let you know".

Happy Sailing!

[EVO]JandT and ♂DeadWater♂ like this.
  2. [EVO]JandT

[EVO]JandT User

MERGE THE SERVERS

♂DeadWater♂ likes this.
  3. [EVO]JandT

[EVO]JandT User

-
    Hi I read everything and voted for MERGE SERVER play Europa 1 my name TITANUS

♂DeadWater♂ likes this.
  4. -LOBER-

-LOBER- User

Merge the Servers! Merge the Servers! Merge the Servers! Merge the Servers!

[EVO]JandT and ♂DeadWater♂ like this.
  5. #MERGE THE SERVERS

[EVO]JandT and perez_099 like this.
  6. [EVO]JandT

[EVO]JandT User

#MERGE THE SERVERS

7. BIGPOINT make some simple changes for the game like merging the servers and bring back pvp old system!GIVE US THIS GIFT FOR 2022!
    MERGE THE SERVERS!

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  8. We have been begging to merge servers for a couple years now in other threads--I wish it would happen and it would definitely stimulate players to spend money, but I doubt it will happen. All Bigpoint needs to do is park PS with the least amount of band width (hence no more pirate chat or guild chat) and make a few pennies on it as it is.

We even suggested that the arena server be merged, there as some talk about it (mostly begging on players part) and then nothing happened with that either.

If BP really wants to see if an investment in this game will payoff, I vote at least merge the arena and if this does happen, please players, let others know about this game and bring them in. I would come in regularly if I knew I could get arena matches, bet others would too,

I keep hitting the Admin Guild on Euro 1 hoping to get a little action but even they seem reluctant to defend (its not a guild, its a flock of chickens, hehehe).

[EVO]JandT likes this.