Merge the servers

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by [[$TAR$CR3AM]], Jul 13, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

put 2 servers together

Poll closed Jan 18, 2019.
  1. YES

14 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 1jaguar1

1jaguar1 User

Cześć Arch-567
    Grasz tylko na serwerze eu2?

2. Đestiny

Đestiny User

Hi,

I came back to the game after few years of break and the servers seems kinda dead? Or atleast the europe 3 looks like it.

I wanna ask what server is active or which of them the most and IF there are any plans for server merge for more players?

Then about pvp system. I see that when I kill someone I still can get skulls and pvp points so my question is if there gonna be some pvp reward again or something new with the pvp? (maybe new year when the launcher is released) ?

Thanks for answers ;)

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Đestiny,

When the Forum Team receives any updates concerning the game, we always post in the Forum. We have not heard any news concerning a new PVP Season.

Happy Sailing!

4. quintomoro

quintomoro User

Sorry, I have the same problem. Back from a long pause and now server europe 2 (where I was strong) is offline and on server 4 and america latina (the only available) I have to start from beginning.

5. Hello
    the eu2 server is not offline because I am playing on it when I speak to you
    But yes the game is dead now because bigpoint does not want to move to do something so it will stay like that now there will be no improvements from them! Already it's a big miracle that he's made the launcher: D

• seriously that bigpoint doesn't care about this game? man this is one of the best flash play games i've ever seen, i think they should rethink there are still people who buy packages to get moons on the server (latam 1) ...

please bigpoint help us get back on track.

• and if possible, put a server host for us closer to Brazil because we are with +/- 270 ms ...

Mavis_Vermilion likes this.