MERGE ALL SERVERS!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by barathrum20, Jan 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i think its better if all servers will be one to prevent the people who creating a new account on new servers...they r just studying the techniques in old servers then left it after they discover techniques and they will go to new servers and also an solution to arena problem on finding opponent in 2v2 and 3v3...also having a lot of pvp because of that it is possible just delete the unuse account but if it cant be fit on just one server i think just two servers is enough i bet its very fun and exciting ^_^

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  2. RichboyQ

RichboyQ User

I agree USA 1 is dry compared to other servers we need some help to keep it alive it is sad to see that the player base is decreasing some action should be taken before all hope is lost

3. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

Please keep your posts on topic or they will be deleted. The topic being discussed is the idea of merging servers.

4. I agree we US1 needs to be merged and ASAP, BP is loosing out on so much with players quitting the game here. Not to mention the other servers are actually playable.

5. Please please please merge some servers as it will invigorate so many players

6. SeaWolf101

SeaWolf101 User

I don't know if it's possible or not, but sure. Lets put all the servers into one mix and see what we come up with! Who knows it might help.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  7. Like i said in my other forum post about this issue, it's not difficult at all considering all of our data (from US server) could be easily just copied and pasted onto one of the other Euro server's considering all of our data is stored on hard drives. And replying too seawolf we couldn't have all the server merge into one because of many reasons but a big part of that is since there would be so much people it would create lag anywhere you go.

8. MaxGrand

MaxGrand User

Phoenix I play both US1 and Euro4 and there is substantially more players on Euro4 and the amount of lag on that server is nothing compared to that of US1.

9. what do you mean? i have no lag on either because i have fairly good internet, but if you're saying there is less lag on a more populated server then that just has a more updated and powerful hardware then US server does. What i meant is the person i commented on he was saying we should merge ALL servers into ONE...The problems it would create would be immense.

10. And too Eric's comment, its true i know a big guild that would return playing if we merged servers just for the pvp action since you know, this game is based around pvp.

11. MaxGrand

MaxGrand User

I have good internet and a top of the line computer Phoneix the lag is not on our end it is on the hosts end and one quick look on this forum board will tell you the US server is loaded with lag. I would speculate that is the number one reason we see numbers in the low 200's in daily pvp on the US server more than any other problem in this game. People can say all they want it is because of one guild, arena issues, or battle fields; The fact is every server has those same issues and most of them have a much greater base than the US server. Why bother doing anything if you're going sideways half of the time or the good old one click forward is actually three clicks back...

12. Actually no that's not why, it's not because of lag because if it was that i would know a lot more people quit because of that. The reason being is when you join this game it auto gives the recommended server of one of the Euro servers. Another reason is because of the fact that i see no ad's for this game anymore nor do i see any action to get any more new players on this server. By all these things adding up it shows that BP does not care about US1 anymore like they used too. Another BIG thing that happened and made a lot of player quit US1 was the captain orders, when they came out, guilds pretty much quit and most of the servers population gave up on the game while the other servers stayed with there population. The last thing is there is NOTHING new coming out and when there is going to be stuff that's new a lot of people will come back try it out and if it fails then they will stop playing. It can go even more in depth then what i explained but we could solve all of this if we get rid of the US server and just merge with another more people will come back and make that server so much fun and it would give money back to BP since they don't need to keep maintenance on this server.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    FrankThePro likes this.
  13. MaxGrand

MaxGrand User

A bit of hypocrisy in your post there Phoenix, whole guilds quit because of captains orders coming out yet you call for new things to be brought into the game. Were the captains orders something new at the time? If the server lost as many players as you say because of this step forward why would the devs bring anything else new..

14. No nothing new in battling something new in the game so theirs more things to do, you took it a completely different way then what i explained. Think about it when there is bf its a little bit more fun, but 3/4 weeks is just people sitting at port war, farming, and arena's which gets completely boring and since the special events also have nothing new coming out. It just feels like they don't care about this game. But i do like how they updated death jaunt!

15. Astray2

Astray2 User

I'll give you a hint to be valued developers, in my alliance (the formed several clans) of the EU1 server, we used to be connected to a 250-300 players, lately than one month over here, we've been playing regularly and daily, less than 50 almost all have gone to other games, so you see the drift that is taking the game by the way I and a few others are thinking about leaving too, so no wonder that in a two months, NPCs remain only in water.

I'll put pvp capture diary yesterday.

[​IMG]

usual in this server EU1, is that the former would make rather more than 30,000 pts. but it is what it is. if all that added the low quality of the servers, lack of innovation, lousy lag (although this is almost always the fault of the players, "ironic mode off") occurs that the complete and utter abandonment of game developers results in that the players leave, or rather we march us

Phoenix_Reborn and FrankThePro like this.
  16. lmaxb

lmaxb User

Please, You should merge servers or at least, just give us the choice to change server or not, or make a big one server and mix every players, more players will be happy and more competition that just on one server, USA1 dying at the moment, merge all servers together will be more interessing for everyone !

17. phil1985

phil1985 User

bad idea

18. i think a merge would be great and yes BP would make alot more money as many will play again.. ( i think a merge of all servers and new zones 33 - 50 just for level 45+ ) would make game better but arenas would work good also...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.