Merge Account to Single Server & Bring Back PVP

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by zjarrm, Jul 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Move Accounts & Bring Back PVP

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    94.1%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. zjarrm

zjarrm User

Hello everybody,
    Old pirates , new ones and ancients that are addicted to the game like me.

All of us want that this fantastic game to continue, but the BP has to listen at least answer our ideas.
    Can be done yes, no , maybe?

1) The merge of the servers is very ancient until 2014. This hasn't never considered.

*****New request "the migration of the single account from one server to EU1"(the most active of the game ) only one migration can be done, to only one server no turning back.
    (problems with bluthmond set and deck if you can go to server 4or3 latam etc can be bought for nothing )***

With this evolution there are a multiple of problem solved
    *** arenas
    *** battlefields
    *** and battles of the single maps

2) Old pvp is necessary was wonderful and is wonderful .... is unique.
    (Bp has erased it after the bug of multiple sets etc .... ) ok but all we want it back need it back.

For the other evolution of the game for my opinion the post of ***ORIGINAL PIRATE*** , his explanation after the evolution of ***shooting*** is perfect point by point.....

Please vote vote vote if we all don't vote our posts there will never consider us never.

Thank you in advance for all the votes.

P.S VERY IMPORTANT
    To vote you have to log in in a browser , if you are log in in the launcher and you open the forum from the launcher you can't vote .... So log in in a browser and vote vote .

I want to thank you all the EU2 players my team 182 and all my friends / enemies FLU,BAQ,1UA,WAO thank you very much for playing arenas 3vs3/2vs2 and battlefields without your partecipation this game would boring like in the last months.

Vote vote vote if you don't vote nothing will change .... lets try :);).

Last edited by moderator: Jul 20, 2021
    picciafuoco6.66 and perez_099 like this.
  2. SOUNNEUN

SOUNNEUN User

Hi,

Lot of thread are trying to ask for it (server fusion and old pvp), and all say the same things :
    1) Mods are like "Ok, but no"
    2) Bigpoints don't work on PS game
    3) Too difficult to make only one server for all
    4) They don't want to get the old pvp back

So even if I vote yes, I know that it will not be accepted.

3. emporea

emporea User

Bigpoint, please answer what is the reason for not returning the old PVP system, since most players prefer it. The reason please?