Little Fear Day

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by [eνø]καтłıαмяızełıм™, Aug 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. pirates miss the little fear day like we used to

2. 1jaguar1

1jaguar1 User

Hello, I have a question if you restore Little Fear Event? It's a very nice event but unfortunately I have not been to him for a long time. I hope it will still be. Can you tell me something about it? Why does not this event have for a long time and will it ever come? Many players Behind this event, please restore it. We love this game and we do not want to die, so let them grow on. Connect the servers, create a new PVP, restore Events o Create new Add updates. New things and ships. Do not let this game die !!:(

FURKANBATTAL and ᗪαƦιu$ like this.
  3. 1jaguar1

1jaguar1 User

Hello, I have a question if you restore Little Fear Event? It's a very nice event but unfortunately I have not been to him for a long time. I hope it will still be. Can you tell me something about it? Why does not this event have for a long time and will it ever come? Many players Behind this event, please restore it. We love this game and we do not want to die, so let them grow on. Connect the servers, create a new PVP, restore Events o Create new Add updates. New things and ships. Do not let this game die !!

ᗪαƦιu$ likes this.