Letter from Pirate Storm Producer

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by teddy.bear, Nov 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,
    Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself: My name is Michael and I have been the Producer for Pirate Storm for some time now. Things have been rather calm lately on the seas of Pirate Storm. Many of you have probably asked yourself what is happening with Pirate Storm and whether we will continue developing at all. My answer for you is – YES!

There have been some recent internal changes which unfortunately also affected the Pirate Storm team. In addition to making changes to our workforce, we also had to make some technical changes in the game. While this had no visible effects on the game, these changes were nevertheless necessary in order to establish a foundation to continue developing the game. New team members had to get acquainted with the game first as well as learn the programming code.

These are just a few reasons why things were so quite for some time and why there were only small updates. All this will soon change. At the moment, we're working on restructuring the battlefield “Death Jaunt”. More information on the “Death Jaunt” will soon follow. We can't wait to hear what you think upon jointly testing it on the test server!

Mockup new Death Jaunt
    [​IMG]

And this is just the beginning: Our plans for 2015 involve introducing one or two new battlefields, reworking older events plus much, much more.

We'll keep you posted on any developments here and provide you with further details.

On behalf of the team, I'd like to thank you for your loyalty and assure you that you'll hear from both myself and the team more frequently in the future!

Cheers,
    Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.