last time sorry all people on Us1 ..Asian101..

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by no.1ringmaster, Aug 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. hay everyone last time before I quit with this game I'm sorry all people who plays in US1... Most of you guys will be happy after I'll say my nickname Asian101... I'm done with this game even the I love this game but with out chat this game makes me bored can't event talk to my guild members. rather I quit and leave people alone enjoy people and thank you BP for nice game.... thank you whoever banned my chat saved me from spending $300/// love u all and sorry for bad behavior.. wish I could get another chance,,, everyone hate me and support team wont help me with anything either.. good luck everyone enjoy......ASIAN101

ChasJohnLadbrook likes this.
  2. enjoyed the challenge you were!!

3. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

Sorry to see you go Asian101, but it is understandable. Before you make your final decision, have yo thought about installing the companion app? This will allow you to chat with your guildmates even though you are banned in the game chats.
    Best of luck to you m8.

ChasJohnLadbrook likes this.
  4. I tried to download but not letting me download