kicked out of chat

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by HoutenPoot, Apr 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. HoutenPoot

HoutenPoot User

Hi,

While I was chatting with my fellow guild member just now I was kicked out of the chat because
    of bad behaviour..........Please investigate and tell me what went wrong as I did NOT do
    or say anything bad........This is very annoying

HoutenPoot

2. HoutenPoot

HoutenPoot User

Dear Troywa65,

None of the above was the case..........Are you able to view my chat of yesterday ? Then you will see.
    Anyway, I would like to receive a clear answer what I did wrong.

3. slammer

slammer User

moderators can scroll back and see chats from the past. would be easier for them if you mentioned what time,server, chatbox (language) this happened.

there are many reasons to get a chat ban: bad language - insulting other players - sharing private details ( passwords, address, bank accs etc ) - advertising (using brand names, talking about other computer games not from BP) - racist chat(sexist,homophobic, etc) - chatting about crime (drugs, hacking, theft) - spamming (more then 5 straight posts from the same person) - talking about chatbans,moderators - using the wrong language in designated language chatboxes ( example: using english in the dutch chatbox) - and there are probably more then i have mentioned.

4. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

slammer is correct. Without further information there would be no way to identify why you were kicked. If you say you had done nothing wrong was then it could have been a system automated kick as a result of a typing error.