Iron Eagle 1!

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by TheValorOne, Jul 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I am new in this game but i have seen iron eagle ship its look is very great and i also want to have it but can anyone tell me will the iron eagle 1 come back again next year in summer or it will never come back also tell me its specs and price??

2. you cannot buy the iron eagle 1, the only way to get one is to come out #1 from your server in daily challenges, they are usually things like 'highest amount of pvp points gained' etc. if you do come 1st then you can choose between the iron eagle 1 and the godfather of death 1, you also get 2 might of the eagle set items. these challenges only happen during the great pirate tournament so you will have to wait until next year to get the ship. the ship itself has exactly the same stats as the iron eagle 2 just a slight speed difference only by 0.1 though.

3. .SWIFTY.

.SWIFTY. User

And they auction lots of different ships including the iron eagle one once in awhile.

4. How much will it cost me to buy from auction??

5. .SWIFTY.

.SWIFTY. User

I don't know. around 100k ds probably.

6. thank u!

7. I have one question that when is the iron eagle auction is it only in summer event or it can be happen anytime in the whole year??

8. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

They usually do special auctions for event ships, event decks and improvement items every couple months or so.

9. ok thanks!

10. Good Luck to get it :p