Impossible to change our passwords ??

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by blakinou, Oct 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blakinou

blakinou User

Hi since yesterday when i try to change my password it doesn't work, when you click on the link that you get in your mails it says "Your password has been changed successfully" but if you try to connect with the new password it doesn't work, i'm not the only one who face this issue, i asked my friends to try and they have the same problem

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy blakinou,

The password change was successful if you received the message stating so. You will need to log out and manually enter the UserName and Password. Then, you will need to update the saved credentials that is part of your browser settings.

Happy Sailing!

3. blakinou

blakinou User

Yes, it shows that it's successfull but in reality it's not, if i write manually my username and my old password it will log me into the acc, while with the new one it put me the error message and my friends also have that, try and you'll see.

4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy blakinou,

Upon receiving the email, please ensure that you click where it states to confirm the password. This will complete the process of the password change as it will open up a new window in your browser.

As you suggested, I did try to change my password and was successful in doing so. There is no problem with the system.

If you are continuing to experience problems, please contact support.

Happy Sailing!

5. blakinou

blakinou User

Yeah it's alright now, my password finally changed successfully yesterday thanks for your answers

6. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

~~Question Answered~~

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.