IMPORTANT QUESTION (Discount for us, Battlefield etc.)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by 1jaguar1, Mar 5, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1jaguar1

1jaguar1 User

Hello,
    I would like to ask what event we will get on Monday. Will it be Kirus or maybe other battlefields.
    And my second question is about discounts. Today is Friday we got a discount on consumables in the shop, does that mean that if the battlefields start on Monday we WILL NOT GET THE DISCOUNT on items like during the VALENTINE EVENT !! ??
    Please send a request to the moderators immediately for a discount on items next week, because we will probably get some boxes and we want to buy things not at FULL PRICE !!! HOW last at the event!
    You can send this request for PRICE DAYS ON BOARD where you can make an additional discount on common consumables and request a normal discount so that we can buy items not at full price?
    I hope we will be heard and not mock us ANOTHER TIME ...........

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy 1jaguar1,

The Improvements Fully Loaded, Used Items Fully Loaded, and Overloaded Prices Events are random. There is no guarantee that these events will be scheduled, but we will make the request.

Happy Sailing!

3. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

Improvements - Fully Loaded is scheduled to run March 12, 2022. Used Items - Fully Loaded is scheduled to run March 13, 2022. Overboard Prices Days is running now until 6PM March 15, 2022.

Best Regards!

4. 1jaguar1

1jaguar1 User

THANKSS!

5. WaterWillow

Ahoy 1jaguar1,

You are very welcome!

Best Regards!

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.