I, a Newbie

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by ApolloDio, Jul 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. ApolloDio

ApolloDio User

Hello everyone,

I've made my account like 10 minutes ago and I'm new to the game. I can't find the chat and I think it was removed a while ago as I noticed on the forum.

I was wondering how to communicate with people. How to get stronger.

The most importantly, is the game worth my time? Is it as pay to win as Seafight?

Edit: I checked the shop etc. and I have the following questions about the game:

1) There is a currency called Eagle Medallion. How to obtain it other than paying for it?
    2) Is the eagle cannon the best cannon?
    3) How many decks I can have at the same time?
    4) Is there Elite ship designs available? Just like other pirate ship game has?
    5) Do I have to increase the level of my decks, cannons etc. Like the space ship game of Bigpoint.
    5) Does the game have a discord server?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
  2. ApolloDio

ApolloDio User

Well I checked the forum more and it's just depressing how it was abandoned by its developers...

3. ArcS1n

ArcS1n User

Hi, which server you play? Write me in discord, I tell you everything you want about the game
    arcs1n#4176

4. ArcS1n

ArcS1n User

1) There is a currency called Eagle Medallion. How to obtain it other than paying for it?

Now there is an event "the great pirate tournament". As part of this event, you can earn coins from different battlefields, and an eagle medal. You can get the eagle medal every time if you take first place in one of the battles. You can also get the eagle medal from the bonus maps, if you take a special quest. There are 4 bonus maps in total. 2 days for any harpoons and two days for special harpoons. take a quest every day and pass the bonus map.

2) Is the eagle cannon the best cannon?

No, the best bombastic cannon. When you open a workshop, you can upgrade your guns. And you will see a diagram where all the guns in the game are shown by improving one of them, they will become other, until in the finally they all become bombastic.

As for the eagle cannon specifically, it has the smallest spread, which means the greatest accuracy. But the bombastic 3 level of damage much more, and when you have a lunar set, the scatter will not play a role.

3) How many decks I can have at the same time?

It's different on all ships. On some ships you can have up to 9 decks at the same time.

In addition to the upper middle and lower decks, there are also front and rear decks, also some ships have a personal deck that does not take space and can only be placed on their own ship

4) Is there Elite ship designs available? Just like other pirate ship game has?

No Idea what you mean, cause I didn't play seafight. In this game there are very strong ships that are very difficult to get, and there are designs on 3 ships that change their appearance

5) Do I have to increase the level of my decks, cannons etc. Like the space ship game of Bigpoint.

In this game you can improve guns and harpoons, there are no deck improvements in the game, but there are scrolls of power, passive effects that greatly enhance your ships. (missile dodges, increased critical damage chances, ability cooldown rate, long range shoot, etc.)

5) Does the game have a discord server?

I'm not sure about the server of the game itself, but there are many active guilds on EU1 and EU4, each of which has its own discord server. After the game chat was removed, the communication did not disappear anywhere

5. hello how unlock Dhuka ship?

6. Arbius

Arbius User