How to get diamonds quickly?

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by SirOwnAlot, Apr 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SirOwnAlot

SirOwnAlot User

I am a piranha, with 71 guns and 49 harpoons, have taken down more than one DoW, and love playing this game. However there is one problem I face: Diamonds. What is the fastest way to get diamonds? I have done all the beginner quests, and I need a way to get more diamonds. Thanks,
    I.AM.LEGEND

2. Amnesia

Amnesia User

The fastest way to get a lot of diamonds is to pull out your credit card (or subway gift card or paypal account) and. . .
    If you are too cheap to spend real money, the fastest way to get a lot of diamonds is to hunt basilisks (probably with a partner or two) on the next national holiday.
    If you don't want to wait for a basilisk day, then you might try playing lots of arena (doing the quests for playing 10 and winning 10 each day). Doing Achievements pays eventually (but it will take a while to finish the chests).

3. If you are just starting the game, or even just didn't see, there is a quest line from zone 1-8a that will give you, if all quests, and bonus maps from quests, around 20-25K diamonds. Other than that farming in zone 7 you can pick up a lot of diamonds from boxes. Also achievements can help a lot. Most level 10 achievements will give anywhere from 500-2000 diamonds.

Hope this helps :)

4. It's about 35.5k-36k to be exact :)

5. .SWIFTY.

.SWIFTY. User

z18 is the best 4 diamonds.

6. phil1985

phil1985 User

by playing 30 minutes in each map that you can still get xp in that works i collected betwwen 8 and 10 k a day

7. No its not that much!

Nah, z13 or z17 are great for Ds, better than z18.

Last edited by moderator: May 9, 2014
  8. Z14 and 15Z are best diamonds

9. SeaWolf101

SeaWolf101 User

I don't know about ya'll, but I go through diamond like water! Every player has their favorite farming Zones. I find the higher up you go on the map, the better the diamonds. (Monsters and the small ships in the higher Zones carry quite a lot of diamonds.) My advice is to farm, farm farm...and farm again. When doing quests or missions, take time to farm in that Zone.
    If you need a huge amount of diamonds for something fast, there are also affordable diamond packages you can buy. Good Luck and Happy Farming!

10. rtp099

rtp099 User

The only quick way to get diamonds is by buying them from BP. Otherwise, you can hunt but there is a daily cap of 6K or so of diamonds a day but it adds up if you keep at it. I have found the higher zones the best for farming and get 3-5K a day depending on how much i farm. After 4-5K, it will drop off making it harder to get them until you reach the 6K limit for the day. The cap is to deter using bots and prevent botters from harvesting unlimited diamonds.

Other things to do to get more are the Daily quests as you can do several a day from different zones and they pay out varying levels of diamonds as well as the 2 daily arena quests pay 750 diamonds in total every day if you do them. Daily quests are exempt from the daily cap of 6K diamonds per day. As well, you can go after the colossus and participate in special events like hunting basks.

11. LORD_VIPER

LORD_VIPER User

what they said above, ill use those ideals.