Hit Points!!

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by TheValorOne, Jul 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello all I have got a new ship and now i wanted to increase my ship's hp can any one tell me what should i put on it.
    Thank u!!

2. .SWIFTY.

.SWIFTY. User

I would recommend a rudder, a mast, a battle bulkhead, a winter keel, a storm day bulkhead, (you can put it over another bulkhead), and any bone armor.

bloodeys likes this.
  3. Thank u very much for ur suggestion i will do it and tell u again!!:D

4. If you only care about hitpoints, this is an okay solution. Using the combo does however prevent you from taking advantage of the set bonuses in the game. I would recommend from 8 months of playing, to get the Eagle and Summer set, Small or regular tempest bulkhead, and see what it does for you :)

bloodeys likes this.
  5. Can i buy both summer and eagle set??
    Another question that what is a difference between small and regular tempest bulkhead??

6. sasacar98

sasacar98 User

you can have summer and eagle set both, about bulkheads better is to put catamount bulkhead(because it is set item) and large tempest bulkhead too(small tempest is like regular bulkhead and large can be put on with an already exsisting bylkhead/so you have 2 bulkheads than)

7. Small tempest is 4000 HP, the regular/larger one is 5000 HP

8. Thank u all for suggest me thanks!!;)

9. Vvennh

Vvennh User

what is summer/ eagle set? where to get it?

10. Vvennh

Vvennh User

Thanks alot!