Hidden Achievement

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by TheWhiteKnight, Mar 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Anyone know what is needed for the Jack of All Trades achievement in the General chest?

2. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

You need to reach lvl 1 in every skill of your scrolls

3. phil1985

phil1985 User

wrong

get level 1 on steel brace and it will unlock

Last edited by moderator: Mar 6, 2014
  4. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

Yours must be different than mine phil. Because mine says reach lvl 1 in every skill.

5. phil1985

phil1985 User

no i unlocked it mate that a different one is a hidden achievemnts no one know what it is until it unlocked

6. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

i unlocked the Jack of all Trades (which is the one his question was about) and you need to reach lvl 1 in every skill to receive the achievement. Not sure which one you are talking about with the steel brace

7. phil1985

phil1985 User

its is that one but mine unlocked when i got to broadside level 1 unless it means when you open that scroll

that why i thought it was just broadside one sorry did not read it

Last edited by moderator: Mar 6, 2014
  8. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

You are talking about the Renaissance Pirate achievements which have an separate achievement for each of the first 3 pages in the scroll. The Jack of all Trades is an achievement for getting lvl 1 in every skill.

9. phil1985

phil1985 User

no i am not i know when it unlocked and it was when i got to broadside level 1

10. phil1985

phil1985 User

i havent got all the trades on the first 3 pages yet so i haven unlocked that achievement ok if i had all the trades i would of unlocked them all

11. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

you aren't at lvl 1 in every skill lvl yet?

12. phil1985

phil1985 User

above that except for the last one up to level 4 on perforator

13. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Just to clarify GuanoCrazy is correct.

14. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

Anyways, TheWhiteKnight, the answer to your question about The JAck of all Trades achievement is in order for you to claim the reward for that hidden achievement, you need to reach lvl 1 in every skill on the first 3 pages of scrolls.

15. phil1985

phil1985 User

ok no problem

16. How do you earn enough scrolls to do that or do you purchase the scrolls?

17. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

purchase scrolls my good sir, toddler1971