Hi all, I appear to be Back

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Players' started by FlameReaver, Jun 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Flame is a Sexy cat

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No...LOL

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. It seems that the winds have blown me back to pirate storm, they seem to have blown all the money outa my bank account at the same time......hmmmmm..... i wonder if these 2 things could be linked. Seriously though .Hi to all my old friends if you still play/mod (u know who u are) and Hi to any new friends i am yet to make. I play on EUR 2 as i always have. If you do too i will see u around. If you are a new player and you see me on global I am always avalible to help you, however much has changed since i last sailed these seas!

2. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

FlameReaver!! :D Glad to see the winds have blown you back to the PirateStorm world again mate :)

Yea you have missed a little bit since being gone but im sure that wont take you long to learn again, you should enjoy the Workshop ;) (a FAQ on this can be found by clicking Here)

Happy Sailing :)

3. Thank you Fluffy...might have missed u too ;)

4. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

I missed you as well mate, sinking you that is ;) Glad to see your back.