HELP

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by PirateForce, Oct 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How can I get diamonds fast without making a purchase?

2. perez_099

perez_099 User

Hi Pirate, the best way to get diamonds is with the snakes events, these usually come out "often", about 3 times a month or so, you can get a lot of diamonds by killing them, about 20k being a normal player. Besides, we have the giants, go out 4 times a day, at this hour in Spain (5h, 11h, 17h, 23h) they usually give you diamonds in boxes and pretty good consumables, besides that when you kill them they give you a lot of diamonds, the colossus of Dune Sea and Oasia (which is the small one) gives 1,2k of diamonds, the big one of Frozen Hells and Endless Ice never got to kill it so I don't know. Those include the main sources of diamonds, plus daily missions, such as those of the sands that are caki 1k daily, among other more missions. In addition, there are mini bosses on the rock, rikiki and baku maps (the most accessible) that give you about 100 diamonds every 1 and come out every few minutes. Those are my tips plus the daily pharming that you can do about 5k, on maps like rikiki or baku, depend of your damage.

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thank you perez_099 for assisting your fellow pirate.

Ahoy PirateForce,

Please use the search feature offered in the Forum. It would have yielded my previous response restated below.

Diamonds earned in loot boxes are greater in higher level zones. The easiest way to earn diamonds is by killing Colossus in Dune Sea, Oasia, Frozen Hells and Endless Ice. Zone Bosses give a few more diamonds. There are also quests for diamonds and then the Pirate Fest Events offer the ability to gain additional diamonds. There is no "easy" way to earn diamonds than the normal grinding and this is somewhere around 7,000 per day.

Happy Sailing!

[EVO]JandT likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.