Hells Army

Discussion in 'Guild & Arena Team Search' started by HELLGUY, Mar 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

Hells Army is now recruiting!!! ( tag H-A ) we are on USA1 and we are looking for new and active members! our only requirements are that you can type english in the chat fluently and want to have some fun! we do ask that if you can make guild letter 100s that you run them but it is not neccesary. we are currently wide open and looking for officers so impress me and it wont be hard to get promoed quickly!!!

2. phil1985

phil1985 User

hello hells army

3. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

hi phil;)

4. shlinky

shlinky User

I am currently looking for a active guild im fairly new to the game but learing and building quickly. also do you have a ts server that is used ?

5. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

i dont have ts yet unfortunatley :( in fact atm i dont even have it downloaded for use much less a server lol am trying to delete everything not entirely neccesary to my comp to get rid of a stupid virus..... but all that aside your welcome to come and join, i dont have ts but i can type in guild chat and so long as u can type u shld be able to do well:D

6. shlinky

shlinky User

i cant join for 2 days due having to leave the inactive guild im in at the moment but if it helps i do own a server for ts

7. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

ok cool just send in a application whenever u can will make sure to check it pretty often:D