HANDS UP, THIS IS A HEIST

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by lunes000, Apr 30, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lunes000

lunes000 User

Once again, the arbitrariness of BP employees highlights the strange relationships that exist with some players that allow them to break any rule without having any consequence.
    These last days we have witnessed a massive blocking of accounts while, the usual ones, continue in the game making their own. Carte blanche for certain players who either work at BP, or have maintained or maintain a special relationship with someone inside. I can't find any other explanation.
    Perhaps it is that by forcing me to communicate using this language for simple, with such a limited vocabulary, you have not appreciated the real content of my communications. Anyway, it doesn't worry me.
    I have proof and you have excuses and lies.
    May they do well on their new journey.
    I already close the door and turn off the light when I leave.
    Let them give you.

Simplenglish likes this.
  2. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy lunes000

I'm sorry that you have felt that your communications have not been adequately addressed. In some circumstances there may be need for additional time to investigate such actions. However, as you can imagine without knowing the specifics, I can only speculate.

Best Regards!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.