Halloween or Frostwolves ship todays

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ZboraCZ, Aug 28, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZboraCZ

ZboraCZ User

Hello, I wanted to ask, because there was nothing recently on forum about this, so I would like a little information.
    If I am playing solo for fun from time to time without any guild and I have enough diamonds for event ships, can I go for them without spending my whole days playing events?

I mean I can get the Godfather I or Godfather II ship set for diamonds I think if I wanted, there is no event points needed, right?

But how hard is getting Invasion points during winter events if I want the 100k for the Frostbrand ship for example?
    And then a Sleetshine deck for another 100k. Well it seems to me this is whole days of event grind, isn't it?

If I have like below medium Piranha ship build, is it easiest to go for Halloween set without tearing myself down?

Thank you very much :)

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy ZboraCZ,

With or without a guild, Invasion Points require much time to open some items. The biggest expense would be the cost of ammunition used to solo the invasions.

Some items are offered during the Smuggler's Bay Auctions. It is possible to obtain them without doing any invasions.

Happy Sailing!

3. Grijsbaard

Grijsbaard User

You need a guild to do invasions for the frostbrand and it's deck.But you can get the fist of iceberg and it's deck without a guild.
    You will always have to grind the events for the sets and additional decks though.

4. ZboraCZ

ZboraCZ User

Aah okay so the Fist of Iceberg goes without invasion points okay.
    And the Godfather 1 or Godfather 2 are also for buy without invasion points? It is not very clearly described on the Halloween event forum page, and I didn't see anywhere that it is selling for Invasion points. So are they for Invasion points or not?

And one last question, do event ships like Godfathers or Fist of Iceguard get the -50% off sale like the Ahab had this end of summer?

Thank you very much :)

5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy ZboraCZ,

The availability of 1/2 Off Ship Events are random and may or may not occur at the time of the event.

Please see the Link which contains the following text:

upload_2022-9-20_9-4-11.png

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.