Halloween chest bug

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by KARNAGEVISOR, Oct 25, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi
    There is a bug on the Pandora (Halloween) event 2023
    There is no chest in the list, so we can't have the bonus maps or invasion's success
    Best regards

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy KARNAGEVISOR,

The issues with the Halloween Event have been reported. We will reply to this thread if/when we receive an update.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Happy Sailing!

3. Hi

Since my last message, 2 days and half ago, there is still a bug with the Halloween event.
    There is no Pandora 2023 chest, so no succes for the invasions or the bonus map.
    What are you waiting for to fix this problem ?
    Best regards

4. WaterWillow

Ahoy KARNAGEVISOR,

Unfortunately we have been informed that whatever glitch has occurred with the Pandora's Might Chest cannot be fixed. The system is keeping track of invasion points to unlock items. However, as you stated, without the achievement chest, the normal rewards cannot be obtained.

We apologize for the inconvenience

Happy Sailing!

5. Hello!
    1)Problems in the Halloween event, or rather with the opening of the treasure chest, apparently will not be fixed? Interestingly, you can go to the islands and score points too....I scored 50,000. The chest never appeared and I didn't get the treasure!
    2)The items in the workshop hung up....already two cells out of three. I cleaned the cache, I pressed f5 more than once...2 days have passed, which means that after restarting the server nothing has changed and the problem has not been solved!
    3)The game does not load all the time (I launch the launcher, but it does not reach the authorization data! And sometimes I log in, and then problems start when I click "Play". Sometimes it happens in the game at any location after the launcher is poured out of the game, then the launcher does not work in different ways from 30 minutes to a day! And this problem has become very frequent and it began somewhere in the spring of 2023. The launcher has been deleted and reinstalled and nothing helps....the problem is obvious with the launcher has become! Because it was much better until the spring of 2023! Computer Requirements: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x processor, ddr4 RAM 16 Gigabytes, samsung ssd hard drive, gtx 1070 video card, and I also tried it, but the laptop data is better there and there are the same problems! operating system windows 11 Prof.

6. WaterWillow

Ahoy †-Wiking-Floki-†,

1. Unfortunately, the Pandora's Might Chest 2023 and Rewards could not be fixed this Halloween Event. The system is keeping track of points and players are being able to unlock items which require invasion points. The Pandora's Might Chest is simply not showing.
    2. Several Server restarts on Friday fixed the issue of the workshop. If not fixed for you, clear your Launcher Cache at the end of playing the game for the day. It is of no benefit to clear the cache and then try to collect. You must wait until the day's end. Then, by reset on the next day, you should be able to collect your workshop items.
    3. Unfortunately, there are numerous connection issues occurring at the moment and recently in the past. Many games were under DDos attacks and this was preventing login to the game issues. At present, the black screen appears and there is a need to refresh (F5), sometimes more than once to get the game to load. In addition, the discount event items are not displayed correctly, the arena tab & the portals are not visiblie. This requires the player to logout from within the game and push play again. And unfortunately, this may take many attempts.

There is no returning to the game using a browser due to Flash Player no longer being updated. The game will only be offered by BigPoint via the Launcher.

If you are having very slow connection issues, you may try clearing your computer cache and closing any unnecessary programs that are running in the background. Also, you may want to check the connection speed offered by your server provider and consider upgrading to a higher connection speed. Service provided by internet providers vary and often slow during high demand usage hours.

Happy Sailing!

7. Good day!
    Thank you for the detailed answer to all questions! As for the slow Internet connection, my speed is 300 megabits according to the tariff plan. , ping is also normal, I changed the wire myself and connected it to a gigabit switch in port 25, which is not for customers....I just work in this field myself ... in short, all requests on the Internet are processed by me in the first place. Unlike the simple 24 ports for clients. There are no problems with the Internet at all. About the cache in the computer... I monitor this regularly and do not use different programs that destroy the windows system. I clean only with pens and myself. From the Temp folder, etc.
    Thank you for your help and I wish you a great mood!

8. WaterWillow

Ahoy †-Wiking-Floki-†,

You are welcome! It is good that you are diligent with the cleaning of your computer to prevent unwanted attacks.

Hopefully, any slow connection issues will improve after the Halloween Event. This Event was plaqued with many similar issues in the past years.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Happy Sailing!