Good bye

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Players' started by .-=CERBER=-., Jul 31, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. HI! I`m Neska. I want to say goodbye to all players, I had a chance to met. I see no reason to keep playing. So good luck to all of you.

Perses, ಌSophiaSwanಌ and junkistu like this.
  2. bye bye :) thx :) good continuation see u maybe one days we will a new game bcs for moment ...

3. sory to hear that see bigpoint everybody leaving

4. its sad to see people leave ive been here a long time game used to be great but now bp just dont care about this game which is sad they are just gonna let it die a slow death and not fix anything

junkistu likes this.
  5. Bye Neska, happy to have met u and to killed u 100 times in arena. Have a nice holidays :p

6. (WOOD)

(WOOD) User

Myabe, Neska is not a BIG CHEATER, and he did not spend money to get his DOE or MON deck if he got one, lol, not like other player they cheat and spend money

7. I always played for fun, so I didn`t cheat, I didn`t use some programs. Coz without fairplay there is no fun.

8. foehammer

foehammer User

salto :D

Mc*Salto*FFR likes this.